Television James Corden

b82REZ

I genuinely think that video of him holding up traffic whilst thrusting in the mouse costume has made my life worse. Every now and then I remember it and it activates a feeling similar to a painful personal memory in my brain.
Nothing worse than a shameful wet dream.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No one has called him a fat cnut since page 14. Hate the direction the caf is going in.

Pablo76

Interesting to see Jimmy Carr call him a great guy and a great friend in his new memoir.

Pablo76

Jimmy has always had a dark sense of humour.
Good point but it seemed quite heartfelt and surrounding a particular low point in his life when he admits he was really struggling.

All these stories about Corden being a cnut and he’s obviously very disliked in certain circles, I don’t see it personally.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Interesting to see Jimmy Carr call him a great guy and a great friend in his new memoir.
I always knew there was something about Jimmy. I always thought he was a nonce but this is so, so much worse.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Good point but it seemed quite heartfelt and surrounding a particular low point in his life when he admits he was really struggling.

All these stories about Corden being a cnut and he’s obviously very disliked in certain circles, I don’t see it personally.
Corden is probably nice to celebrities. The stories indicate he's not so nice to normal folk.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It's been over a month since I last called him a wanker. Wanker.

stevoc

Is America/Americans/Hollywood aware of just how much of a twat James Corden is and how unpopular he is in the UK?

0le

He's definitely starting to get a reputation in the States. If anyone hasn't read his AMA, it's worth your while:

One of the posts:
"James,I haven’t the faintest idea who you are really, but reddit assured me you’re an asshole.
So as a professional asshole, are bidets worth it? Or is that some weird advertising craze going on where people talk about spraying their ass with water instead of toilet paper? My concern as a guy would be around spraying cold water on my balls, I think that’d suck. Anyway as an asshole what’s your take on it?"

:lol:

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
One of the posts:
"James,I haven’t the faintest idea who you are really, but reddit assured me you’re an asshole.
So as a professional asshole, are bidets worth it? Or is that some weird advertising craze going on where people talk about spraying their ass with water instead of toilet paper? My concern as a guy would be around spraying cold water on my balls, I think that’d suck. Anyway as an asshole what’s your take on it?"

There's so much comedy gold (far more than James Corden has ever mined)!

Have you ever considered being funny or likable?

Everyone thinks you are a big asshole. Is this true that you treat people unfairly and are intolerable to be around?

Is it really awkward over there, what with all these negative questions?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I mean, there surely must be people out there with info to get this fat cnut cancelled. I don't buy for one minute that he hasn't done something horrendous to others in his private life which could lead to him being blacklisted from everything.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I can't say I've ever seen much of James Corden other than Gavin and Stacey which I didn't mind the off few episodes years ago, funny enough at times.

What's the issue with him? Redcafe seems to have him down as one of the worst people alive....

Mike Smalling

I can't say I've ever seen much of James Corden other than Gavin and Stacey which I didn't mind the off few episodes years ago, funny enough at times.

What's the issue with him? Redcafe seems to have him down as one of the worst people alive....
He is literally Hitler.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Nobody really watches the Late Late show. The few times I have seen a clip of him, he seems to laugh at his own jokes, but I always thought perhaps I just don't get the joke?