Television James Corden

stevoc

Nobody really watches the Late Late show. The few times I have seen a clip of him, he seems to laugh at his own jokes, but I always thought perhaps I just don't get the joke?
Don't worry no one does.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I can't say I've ever seen much of James Corden other than Gavin and Stacey which I didn't mind the off few episodes years ago, funny enough at times.

What's the issue with him? Redcafe seems to have him down as one of the worst people alive....
Why though? I'm curious as to why he is so disliked...
James Corden: From Hillingdon
"AngeloHenriquez": Supports Stevenage

You can stop pretending now James.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Haha, we share a first name and that's about all I'm afraid, anyway I am genuinely curious why people dislike him so much
He's just widely known as a prick. There are numerous stories of him treating staff & crew like shit and acting like he's God's gift. Add that to him being spectacularly unfunny and his attempt at being the 'average' guy who has bantz with celebs. He once turned up to a WGA meeting asking for lower pay for writers. He's just an arsehole.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
He's just widely known as a prick. There are numerous stories of him treating staff & crew like shit and acting like he's God's gift. Add that to him being spectacularly unfunny and his attempt at being the 'average' guy who has bantz with celebs. He once turned up to a WGA meeting asking for lower pay for writers. He's just an arsehole.
Wow ok, can understand that then, odd there seems to be many shows wanting him involved considering the above...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Wow ok, can understand that then, odd there seems to be many shows wanting him involved considering the above...
Piers Morgan consistently gets work. Knobsheads are in charge of most things unfortunately.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Yes, surprising to find out we live in a world where mediocrity and nastiness are valued.
Piers Morgan consistently gets work. Knobsheads are in charge of most things unfortunately.
I suppose it gets people talking and its contentious, people like polemic personalities or at least find them entertaining unfortunately or Michael Own would never be interviewed.

Superden

I suppose it gets people talking and its contentious, people like polemic personalities or at least find them entertaining unfortunately or Michael Own would never be interviewed.
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson says hello.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is America/Americans/Hollywood aware of just how much of a twat James Corden is and how unpopular he is in the UK?
He's definitely starting to get a reputation in the States. If anyone hasn't read his AMA, it's worth your while:

One of the posts:
"James,I haven’t the faintest idea who you are really, but reddit assured me you’re an asshole.
So as a professional asshole, are bidets worth it? Or is that some weird advertising craze going on where people talk about spraying their ass with water instead of toilet paper? My concern as a guy would be around spraying cold water on my balls, I think that’d suck. Anyway as an asshole what’s your take on it?"

:lol:
To be fair the game wasn't developed by Rockstar (well the remaster) it was a different developer Grove Street Games i believe.
The leg kicks were actually working a little. It was part of the plan. The problem Gaethje had was Khabib can take anybody down and keep them down for inifinity
You’re all fecking amateurs in regards to hating this man. We’ve already seen that Reddit post.

Don’t bump this thread until the man turns red.

Last edited:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Gentle reminder that he still remains a cnut.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I hope there's a Gavin & Stacy Xmas special this year!! Ps. Wanker

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We all wish Omicron the best at what must be a very testing time for it.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Corona will have a field day with that lardy bitch. His blood type must be ragu.

dal

I can’t stand him because everything he does seems an act and forced, he got too big for his boots and he’s just incredibly annoying.

He did do a “sorry” interview not long ago but he’s just a fake fat feck.

I could be wrong.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I can’t stand him because everything he does seems an act and forced, he got too big for his boots and he’s just incredibly annoying.

He did do a “sorry” interview not long ago but he’s just a fake fat feck.

I could be wrong.
you arent wrong.