Television James Corden

Superden

Hes the elon musk of entertainment, everyone hating on him because he's successful and doesn't appear to be deserving of it. I say good luck to em

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Hes the elon musk of entertainment, everyone hating on him because he's successful and doesn't appear to be deserving of it. I say good luck to em
No I think everyone hates him because he's well proven to be a complete prick. The fact that he's a talentless, try hard annoyance is just the icing on the cake.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
To paraphrase a legendary assessment made about Neymar on here: He’s the type of bloke whom will switch off your life support to charge his phone.
:lol:

Superden

No I think everyone hates him because he's well proven to be a complete prick. The fact that he's a talentless, try hard annoyance is just the icing on the cake.
Thats exactly my point. Hes done very very well out of what little he may have.

Deery

Dreary
James Corden is a cnut but Leigh Francis should be killed..

noodlehair

"It's like..."
To paraphrase a legendary assessment made about Neymar on here: He’s the type of bloke whom will switch off your life support to charge his phone.
If he was sat in the same room as me while I was on life support I would consider it a mercy

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Every time I get my hopes up.
I’ve been waiting for months and months and probably years now for this thread to be bumped at the same time as the celebrity death thread so I could screenshot them together and make this joke but it NEVER FECKING HAPPENS

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Imagine dying before he does. Never seeing the world post-Corden. Societal advances not seen in centuries.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’ve been waiting for months and months and probably years now for this thread to be bumped at the same time as the celebrity death thread so I could screenshot them together and make this joke but it NEVER FECKING HAPPENS
One day mate.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
One day mate.
I have dreams about rushing to make the joke and not actually checking the death thread and it turns out it’s actually him that’s died of heart disease and someone like 2 man midfield reports me for being callous.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Every time I get my hopes up.
To be honest, media frenzy that would surround his death would be nauseating. I don’t really want him to die. Kind of wish I would never ever, ever hear or think of him again. That would be just perfect.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Has to be one of the most fortunate people in the world, to get where he has based on what he's done

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I genuinely think that video of him holding up traffic whilst thrusting in the mouse costume has made my life worse. Every now and then I remember it and it activates a feeling similar to a painful personal memory in my brain.