Television James Corden

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Why is he disliked so much? I don't see anything damning under 'personal life' on wikipedia.

His show seems kinda shit, but then again he's has one of those chivalry titles that makes you Brits hard, so that should cancel each other out, no?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why is he disliked so much? I don't see anything damning under 'personal life' on wikipedia.

His show seems kinda shit, but then again he's has one of those chivalry titles that makes you Brits hard, so that should cancel each other out, no?

Wing Attack Plan R

Read today that he "the comedian was leaving his TV show of 8 years". Had no idea this fat annoyance generator was a comedian, also had no idea he had a show. I'm glad he's leaving television, but could we now get him to leave America? UK, come get you're fecking boy, please.

fergosaurus

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

Has a question for Redcafe, doesn't read the thread and instead looks on Wiki for an answer then bangs on about "you Brits".

About right :lol:

stevoc

What happens to the Cafe when he pops his clogs? Do we do a 180 on him like the muppets in the football forum with Raiola?
I won't, Corden's only a few years older than me so I've been eating right and exercising regularly the last few years to make sure I'm still alive when he does die. Just so I can still call him a cnut after his death.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The caf really has an unhealthy obsession with James Corden. I mean, what's he ever done that's been really bad. He co-wrote Gavin & Stacy which is an all time classic and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. So weird.

big rons sovereign

Read today that he "the comedian was leaving his TV show of 8 years". Had no idea this fat annoyance generator was a comedian, also had no idea he had a show. I'm glad he's leaving television, but could we now get him to leave America? UK, come get you're fecking boy, please.
No, we don't want the tubby little bitch.
Maybe see if Canada want him, or you could send him into space on one of elons next rockets.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
No, we don't want the tubby little bitch.
Maybe see if Canada want him, or you could send him into space on one of elons next rockets.
Do we really want the first possible contact we have with aliens to include James Corden? I’ve seen Independence Day, one bad impression can lead to all sorts of shit.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
The caf really has an unhealthy obsession with James Corden. I mean, what's he ever done that's been really bad. He co-wrote Gavin & Stacy which is an all time classic and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. So weird.
That's where this all comes from. If you believe any one of the hundreds of different stories out there he is anything but a nice guy.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
My only wish in life is that I get to see a Marvel franchise with Corden in lead role.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Watched the whole thing...and the last 10 seconds is possibly the funniest thing I've seen recently.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Has a question for Redcafe, doesn't read the thread and instead looks on Wiki for an answer then bangs on about "you Brits".

About right :lol:
I read a chunk of the thread. Just people venting their dislike for the guy with reasons such as "he's fake" and "not funny" (which describes most people on TV). With the contempt for him on here I was expecting to find out he was some sort of racist or rapist.

Corden isn't an omnipresent superstar. How there can be so much dislike for a guy that's easily avoided and isn't some sort of criminal or scumbag is beyond me.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I read a chunk of the thread. Just people venting their dislike for the guy with reasons such as "he's fake" and "not funny" (which describes most people on TV). With the contempt for him on here I was expecting to find out he was some sort of racist or rapist.

Corden isn't an omnipresent superstar. How there can be so much dislike for a guy that's easily avoided and isn't some sort of criminal or scumbag is beyond me.
It's ok to have a healthy dislike for a dislikable cnut.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

Couldn't have put it better myself mate. It's made even stranger when you find out that he's actually a bit of a top bloke.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Couldn't have put it better myself mate. It's made even stranger when you find out that he's actually a bit of a top bloke.
He’s a cnut.

He argued in a writers guild meeting for the right to pay his writing staff lower salaries.

There’s also countless stories online about him generally being an obnoxious twat, known to treat wait staff at restaurants like scum etc.

His Reddit AMA is notorious.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He’s a cnut.

He argued in a writers guild meeting for the right to pay his writing staff lower salaries.

There’s also countless stories online about him generally being an obnoxious twat, known to treat wait staff at restaurants like scum etc.

Yeah but he did a funny bit about how he doesn't share his take away so he's allowed a free genocide

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap

Hey James. You won’t remember me but me and my friends sat at a table next to you and Harry Styles + some others in Manchurian Legends in London’s Chinatown about 6 years ago. We didn’t bother you but you were a massively entitled cnut who yelled and treated the waitstaff like shit and when one of my party politely suggested you calm down, you got really aggressive and threatening (in a chubby way. Like a boozy panda.) So my question is this; why did Harry seem so cool, while you were such a massive throbbing bellend?
"top bloke" indeed :lol:

Redlambs

You must have missed my posts then, must have been a small "chunk" you read.

But yeah, how dare we dislike a guy who treats people, especially those working for him, like shit. How dare we think him trying to drive down wages for his joke writers, or using unpaid labour is a bit of a cut move.

Oh and "I was expecting to find out he was some sort of racist or rapist" yeah, because we'd be joking about him like we are if he was :rolleyes:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This is probably the one thing he is most famous for not being. Numerous reports of him being rude to staff on shows, members of the public and even his own wife.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
You must have missed my posts then, must have been a small "chunk" you read.

But yeah, how dare we dislike a guy who treats people, especially those working for him, like shit. How dare we think him trying to drive down wages for his joke writers, or using unpaid labour is a bit of a cut move.

Oh and "I was expecting to find out he was some sort of racist or rapist" yeah, because we'd be joking about him like we are if he was :rolleyes:
I mean, I don't put a lot of credibility into random Reddit posts, but I'll take your words for it there are numerous, more credible reports the guy's a massive douche. He wanted to cut his employees wages? Thought every boss, ever.

His douchiness doesn't make Corden unique. It's common in the biz.

What makes Corden so special that he has 20 pages? Hes a D tier celebrity. Only a portion of US liberal boomers watch his show (those with bad taste, amirite)

Christian Bale and Axl Rose are on the same scale of douche and are more famous, yet their threads have 1-4 inactive pages.

stevoc

I mean, I don't put a lot of credibility into random Reddit posts, but I'll take your words for it there are numerous, more credible reports the guy's a massive douche. He wanted to cut his employees wages? Thought every boss, ever.

What makes Corden so special that he has 20 pages? Hes a D tier celebrity. Only a portion of US liberal boomers watch his show (those with bad taste, amirite)

Christian Bale and Axl Rose are on the same scale of douche and are more famous, yet their threads have 1-4 inactive pages.
Because Christian Bale is Batman and James Corden is a cnut.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
He’s a cnut.

Yea but apart from all of that he seems like a good guy. He even takes the time to make Gavin & Stacey Christmas specials for his millions of fans for free. Stand up bloke, they don't make many like Corden any more.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I can't believe the hatred that this top lad receives. @Moby had it right when he said it's shameful that the caf reacts to him in this way.

phelans shorts

Yea but apart from all of that he seems like a good guy. He even takes the time to make Gavin & Stacey Christmas specials for his millions of fans for free. Stand up bloke, they don't make many like Corden any more.
Even that last G&S special has good reason to hate him, with A) it being awful and B) dragging out that Fairytale of New York scene long enough to fit in the slur for no reason other than to be edgy.

Redlambs

But you do wiki? :lol:

And you missed the point of that reddit ama btw, some of those posts aren't from just random people. You know people have worked with and met him in person right?

Anyway there's 20 pages because there's a lot of him. And a whole lot more to hate. It's not just us either, most everyone dislikes the unfunny twat. We'll apart from you P-Ro (which should tell you that you are on the wrong side here btw! P-Ro is known for being a boomer with zero taste).

We are currently in a war with Americans who gets to keep him, it transcends the great Morgan war of 2018, it's on another level. Neither side want him and certainly don't want to pay the extreme shipping costs.

SirAF

Ageist

He’s a fat and cringy cnut. Also see the other replies about his attitude.

On the bright side, I might get a new show to watch now!