Television James Corden

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
“Everyone is assuming I’ll fall back to this because I’ve been exiled from the US back to England but I can promise you I definitely have loads of other options”

Gavin and Stacy Christmas Special 2023 confirmed then.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I dislike Corden as much as the next guy but Patrick Stewart was a bit of a knob before this clip and I don't particularly blame Corden for how he behaved here. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Corden had been a complete cnut to him off stage and that started the spat. Taken in isolation it was Patrick Stewart just going off on him unprovoked.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Has anybody that noticed that United's form has gone off a cliff since he stopped doing television and returned to England?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I dislike Corden as much as the next guy but Patrick Stewart was a bit of a knob before this clip and I don't particularly blame Corden for how he behaved here. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Corden had been a complete cnut to him off stage and that started the spat. Taken in isolation it was Patrick Stewart just going off on him unprovoked.
He's not gonna shag you mate.

Trequarista10

I recently watched The Wrong Mans on iPlayer and thought it was quite good. Nothing amazing but enjoyable in the typical sort of comforting, feel good, BBC style. Corden was even likable in it.

Shame he's a prick when he's being himself. If he just stuck to writing and acting he'd be far less hated. I even quite liked Gavin & Stacey until Corden started doing cameos and bits as Smithy at various awards shoes and things.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He’s definitely mentally ill but has to continue in the public eye and just isn’t able for it. There’s no way someone is this mean when they are living their supposed dream.
I'm not having James Corden being admonished of being a cnut by playing the mental illness card.