Television James Corden

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yeah, I think his story is BS. Fairly certain he could afford to get his family living in L.A too.

gajender

Yeah, I think his story is BS. Fairly certain he could afford to get his family living in L.A too.
Money part may be bit exaggerated or even that could be true , but the part about living closer to his parents actually might resonate with lot of people with ageing parents who aren't even celebrities .

Yes he can afford to get his family living in L.A too but his parents might not be that keen to uproot their life. Well heck he is coming back to his country of birth he don't need reasons for that.

FriedClams

An awful lot of people jealous of the amazing life James has created for himself. Sad, really.

Herman Toothrot

An awful lot of people jealous of the amazing life James has created for himself. Sad, really.
I genuinely can't tell if people here are being sarcastic or not. I even spotted someone in the gigs thread saying they hoped to make it to see a live episode.

It's possible to think someone is a massive cnut without being motivated by jealousy of their lifestyle. I think Trump is a massive cnut too, but not because he's got a lot of money.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
According to the last 2 videos Corden's show was losing 20 million but he was offered 50 million dollars to stay on.

Something isn't right

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Time for the caf to follow suit
He's well known for being a horrific human being on set. Being cringe isn't the reason for his hatred, being a collosal thunder cnut is the reason.

If he wasn't a prize a bellend then maybe he wouldn't get the hate. It's his own fault. feck the ball bag.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's well known for being a horrific human being on set. Being cringe isn't the reason for his hatred, being a collosal thunder cnut is the reason.

If he wasn't a prize a bellend then maybe he wouldn't get the hate. It's his own fault. feck the ball bag.
Harsh on Limmy

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not an ideal candidate for a small sub. Would be fine submerging but there would be trouble resurfacing. Plus he'd use up all the oxygen. To be honest he probably wouldn't survive even an hour inside without being beaten to death by fellow passengers.

Ps. Wanker

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
The fact Corden even has as large of an audience as he does and other celebs happily hop along with it is one of those things that make me embarrassed for living in the US. America: rewarding terrible behavior with fame and money is our forte.