Television James Corden

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Time for the caf to follow suit
He's well known for being a horrific human being on set. Being cringe isn't the reason for his hatred, being a collosal thunder cnut is the reason.

If he wasn't a prize a bellend then maybe he wouldn't get the hate. It's his own fault. feck the ball bag.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
He's well known for being a horrific human being on set. Being cringe isn't the reason for his hatred, being a collosal thunder cnut is the reason.

If he wasn't a prize a bellend then maybe he wouldn't get the hate. It's his own fault. feck the ball bag.
Harsh on Limmy

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not an ideal candidate for a small sub. Would be fine submerging but there would be trouble resurfacing. Plus he'd use up all the oxygen. To be honest he probably wouldn't survive even an hour inside without being beaten to death by fellow passengers.

Ps. Wanker

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
The fact Corden even has as large of an audience as he does and other celebs happily hop along with it is one of those things that make me embarrassed for living in the US. America: rewarding terrible behavior with fame and money is our forte.

Wing Attack Plan R

Chubby little loser,
National joke,
Pathetic little fat man,
Nobody’s bloody laughing,
The clown that no one laughs at,
They all just wish he’d die,
He’s got no style,
He’s got no grace,
He’s banal and facile,
He’s a fat waste of space!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Bumping this thread without him being dead should be a bannable offence.
Wishing him dead is a bit much, I must say. Maybe something less extreme like his head falling off or being turned into a big fat swirl of loose fleshy parts is more acceptable?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wishing him dead is a bit much, I must say. Maybe something less extreme like his head falling off or being turned into a big fat swirl of loose fleshy parts is more acceptable?
I wasn’t wishing for it, there, just saying it’s the only thing that would justify posting about him.

So that people can be made aware of his passing.

So they can get the champagne.