Television James Corden

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

Just came across this for the first time today… a perfect opportunity to crucify James Corden and nobody took it ffs

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
"no some of my best friends are holocaust denying anti-semites with a mental health problem!"
I don't believe that for one second. Who would be this guy's friend?

...oh yea. I forgot. The owner of Chelsea.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The carpool karaoke was a good thing for a while. Nice format for interviewing musicians. The one he did with McCartney was brilliant.

Bit of a tit besides that though, innit?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The carpool karaoke was a good thing for a while. Nice format for interviewing musicians. The one he did with McCartney was brilliant.

Imagine admitting this on a public forum.

LARulz

Agree :nervous: I like the concept and he can be better in this than anything else

Big Andy

Bloke

It would be fine if he didn’t sing along and clap like a fecking seal all the time.

It would be even better if the car drove head first into a concrete wall at 100mph.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
End of an era tonight. Are we doing the live watch along in here or creating a separate thread?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
It would be fine if he didn’t sing along and clap like a fecking seal all the time.

It would be even better if the car drove head first into a concrete wall at 100mph.
Whilst on fire, with a boot full of dynamite and acid shooting out of the air con vents, and the stereo playing a compilation of Liz Trusses wildest orgasms

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!

It was Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee… but overproduced and involving zero actual driving, thus resulting in a hollow vessel of a format.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

The McCartney one was really great yeah I gotta admit but that was all to do with McCartney and Liverpool rather than Corden.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Imagine this nasty cnut gets warm praise from the fecking president. Christ. What a world we live in.

PeteManic

You just know he's coming back to the UK to start a late night style show over here. Guarantee it.
I'm sure he's coming back due to money or tax reasons. He mentioned wanting his son to go to school in the UK and I don't blame him for that - I wouldn't want my kids going to a US school, no matter how posh or how good their mass shooting drills are.

To be fair to him, late night chat shows are on their last legs. Once Colbert and Kimmel finish, that is it gone. It'll just be Fallon doing YouTube bits repeating everything the guest says. And it must be a shit job having to talk to assholes 4 or 5 nights a week.

I'm glad I don't live in the UK anymore. Corden is the epitome of English entertainment. fecking awful.