Television James Corden

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Did he design it in a C shape because he’s a massive narcissist? Whatever, I’m going to assume that’s exactly how it went down.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Too many divisions on the caf right now. We need to summon the one thing that unites us all.

Fat feck

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No worse than a lot of talkshow hosts in America. They are all incredible superficial. That Jimmy Fallon is the most obnoxious phoney I've ever seen.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.

Claims he doesn’t eat before 12 and exercises most mornings :lol:
A bit late but fecking hell! He used to weigh 133 kilos? That's massive for an unfit, short(173 cm) guy.

Not a fan of the guy, but credit for losing a lot of weight.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
A bit late but fecking hell! He used to weigh 133 kilos? That's massive for an unfit, short(173 cm) guy.

Not a fan of the guy, but credit for losing a lot of weight.
It’s the only time I’ve ever appreciated something James Corden has done. Eradicating nearly 30% of James Corden is something we all aspire to do and I wish him all the best in his endeavours and hope he can eradicate the remaining 70%.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
It’s the only time I’ve ever appreciated something James Corden has done. Eradicating nearly 30% of James Corden is something we all aspire to do and I wish him all the best in his endeavours and hope he can eradicate the remaining 70%.
:lol:

HookedOnAPhelan

:lol:

Anyway what's wrong with Rian Johnson?

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
This made me chuckle