Television James Corden

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I wish he’d nicked one of his trans jokes instead and gotten himself accidentally cancelled

LARulz

For what it's worth, Gervais has defended him and is also blaming the writer fecking him over

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I think the writer was a brave and noble saboteur. Bring down the awful cnut from the inside in a race against his gluttonous diet.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's a funny bit but I'm actually creasing watching it and imagining the words coming out of cordens mouth while he has a big grin on his mug
I'd be horrified if he uttered the n word

Unfortunately it wouldn't end him, he'd be given a spot on GB news and the like.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I thought it was quite a funny joke by Corden. A storm in a teacup by all accounts. He seems like a genuinely top bloke and I don't get all this fuss.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I thought it was quite a funny joke by Corden. A storm in a teacup by all accounts. He seems like a genuinely top bloke and I don't get all this fuss.
How can we be sure Gervais didn't steal the joke from Corden to begin with anyway?

stevoc

I have just realized, why the feck is this twat's thread in the Entertainment forum?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
After seeing David Walliams's cnut face all over the news and twitter today, I'm starting to come round to Corden. Seems like a nice guy in comparison.