Television James Corden

ChrisNelson

I do a picture round as part of the pub quiz I run and on Sunday it was celebrities who have received honours.

Corden was one of the pictures and when I read the answer out I made a comment about how did this talentless idiot ever win an honour, and there were moans and groans, like some people actually liked him! I asked the landlord to hand out instant bans but he didn't go for it.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
You'd think given a number of these stories about him being a real life prick have come to light that he'd refrain from shouting at waiters.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

The tide is turning. More and more blue ticks are exposing this fat feck :drool:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Cancel culture ruining another celebrity

I remember when you didn't have to worry about how you treated people. Now you have to be all kind

fecking milennials

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Imagine getting angry enough to actually shout at somebody over an omelette? just tell them to take it back and get another you hangry bastard

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Imagine getting angry enough to actually shout at somebody over an omelette? just tell them to take it back and get another you hangry bastard
I just saw on the news that they're letting him back into a little french restaurant here. I didn't realize he was such an angry little person.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What the feck did you just fecking say, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fecker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.

Ludens the Red

He's so popular in America because he is a sycophantic arselickin wankstain and they haven't got the same cynicism that people over here have. Americans wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, saying "Who's the best? You are! Now go out there and give 'em hell!" Brits wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say "Oh, it's you again, ya cnut!" Therefore, when he bumlicks American celebrities, they think: "This guy knows his shit. I AM an incredible person with enormous talent!" But in the UK they might smile but inside they're thinking: "What's this fat cnut's game here?"
Goat level posting here :lol:

Charlie Foley

He's so popular in America because he is a sycophantic arselickin wankstain and they haven't got the same cynicism that people over here have. Americans wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, saying "Who's the best? You are! Now go out there and give 'em hell!" Brits wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say "Oh, it's you again, ya cnut!" Therefore, when he bumlicks American celebrities, they think: "This guy knows his shit. I AM an incredible person with enormous talent!" But in the UK they might smile but inside they're thinking: "What's this fat cnut's game here?"
:lol: :lol:

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Look guys, someone who is as talented as James Corden deserves to treat waitstaff like garbage. It's the price we pay for such sublime and groundbreaking comedic stylings.

Sometimes you just have to accept that an icon like James Corden will understandably view those who don't get to sing badly in a car next to actually talented people as being beneath him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I don't even understand the concept of an egg yolk omelette, let alone going to a restaurant to order one and then being mad that there is a piece of white in it. I think egg white omelettes are daft but there is a point to them but what is even the point to an egg yolk omelette? Might as well get a tattoo on your face that says I'm a sad excuse for a human being and I seek reasons to be as awful to as many people as possible.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He's a genuine top bloke. I will hold a street party when he gets his well deserved knighthood.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Always knew Ryanair was the best airline to ever grace the clouds.

The Ryanair TikTok feels like Deadpool was given the login to their account and unlimited booze. Its beautiful

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
One of these days this thread is going to be bumped with the news that he’s died.

I look forward to that day.