Television James Corden

lsd

The Oracle
Americans love him but Americans love Trump so that explains a lot

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He’s literally everything that is wrong with everything.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
He's so popular in America because he is a sycophantic arselickin wankstain and they haven't got the same cynicism that people over here have. Americans wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, saying "Who's the best? You are! Now go out there and give 'em hell!" Brits wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say "Oh, it's you again, ya cnut!" Therefore, when he bumlicks American celebrities, they think: "This guy knows his shit. I AM an incredible person with enormous talent!" But in the UK they might smile but inside they're thinking: "What's this fat cnut's game here?"

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
He's so popular in America because he is a sycophantic arselickin wankstain and they haven't got the same cynicism that people over here have. Americans wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, saying "Who's the best? You are! Now go out there and give 'em hell!" Brits wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say "Oh, it's you again, ya cnut!" Therefore, when he bumlicks American celebrities, they think: "This guy knows his shit. I AM an incredible person with enormous talent!" But in the UK they might smile but inside they're thinking: "What's this fat cnut's game here?"
take a boo son

Red Rash

Really liked him in Gavin and Stacey as Smithy but other the years he has really started to irritate me.

I really hate the fact he has put on that fake British accent now.

SuperiorXI

:lol:

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
This is nonsense wrapped up in an even bigger load of nonsense. Not one word of this is right.

Sweet Square

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Hate for James is a very British thing, especially a very male British thing. Americans love him and his show gets high viewer ratings and so many celebs go on it, highest of A listers too so he’s obviously doing well. I’m indifferent as I don’t have time nor energy to hate on another man’s success. I don’t watch his content but good on him for finding his path to success.

stevoc

Hate for James is a very British thing, especially a very male British thing. Americans love him and his show gets high viewer ratings and so many celebs go on it, highest of A listers too so he’s obviously doing well. I’m indifferent as I don’t have time nor energy to hate on another man’s success. I don’t watch his content but good on him for finding his path to success.
Wishing James Corden success is like hoping someone on a plane punches a crying baby to shut it up.

Some people might have that thought but it's just wrong and shouldn't be said out loud.

phelans shorts

Wishing James Corden success is like hoping someone on a plane punches a crying baby to shut it up.

Some people might have that thought but it's just wrong and shouldn't be said out loud.
To be fair, there is very good reason to wish him a reasonable degree of success.

It keeps him in America and we can keep good hosts to ourselves

stevoc

To be fair, there is very good reason to wish him a reasonable degree of success.
But if he had no success he wouldn't be on TV anywhere. I don't watch James Corden on anything but just knowing that's he's on TV somewhere doesn't sit right with me.

Are Ant and Dec still on TV?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

I regret to inform you that he is returning to the UK in 2023.

Also, his middle name is Kimberley.

Chairman Steve

‘Tiny’ James Corden huh :lol:

Is that tiny against the average body mass of your stereotypical modern American?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I think this restaurant owner is bang out of order for giving such a generous description of this fat vile cnut. Why isn’t he saying it exactly as it is? Is he afraid of being sued?

Tarrou

James Corden losing his shit because there was a hair in his food is the most James Corden thing that has ever happened

Zen

Do Americans like him? I don't get that vibe.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nobody I know likes him. He's just not funny and is really really annoying.

Then again I feel the exact same way about Any n Dec and people look at me like I'm mental when I say that. I don't find those two funny or entertaining in the slightest. In fact I probably narrowly prefer Corden to those two although it's very close indeed. Hahaha

lsd

The Oracle
I think this restaurant owner is bang out of order for giving such a generous description of this fat vile cnut. Why isn’t he saying it exactly as it is? Is he afraid of being sued?

He called him a hugely gifted comedian

stevoc

Nobody I know likes him. He's just not funny and is really really annoying.

Then again I feel the exact same way about Any n Dec and people look at me like I'm mental when I say that. I don't find those two funny or entertaining in the slightest.
I don't mate, I'd love to lock those two in a room with Corden for a month with no food.

In fact I probably narrowly prefer Corden to those two although it's very close indeed. Hahaha
Let's not get carried away here mate.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Brilliant :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Glad he screamed at some minimum wage waitresses, they are scum of the earth.

We need more people like James to put the paupers in their place

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Hopefully the tories ruin the country enough so that he won't want to come back.
That's bad.

They've already ruined the country. You're not thinking big enough.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Caf meet-up at the restaurant who banned him? Not only do they deserve our lifelong custom but I imagine they have a big surplus of food in his absence.