They all just wish he’d die,
He’s got no style,
He’s got no grace,
He’s banal and facile,
He’s a fat waste of space!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Bumping this thread without him being dead should be a bannable offence.
Wishing him dead is a bit much, I must say. Maybe something less extreme like his head falling off or being turned into a big fat swirl of loose fleshy parts is more acceptable?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wishing him dead is a bit much, I must say. Maybe something less extreme like his head falling off or being turned into a big fat swirl of loose fleshy parts is more acceptable?
I wasn’t wishing for it, there, just saying it’s the only thing that would justify posting about him.

So that people can be made aware of his passing.

So they can get the champagne.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Just having a read through the Wikipedia for The Whale movie and found this little factoid:

At one point, the film was set to star James Corden with Tom Ford directing, but Ford left due to creative differences.

They could've saved a fortune on makeup!

Hoof the ball

feck me, imagine him ruining one of the best trilogies of all time with his fecking singing.

https://collider.com/the-lord-of-the-rings-james-corden-sam/

This picture from that article just sums up why I can't stand the fat mess.

And he's sat right next to the 2nd most irritating person in modern celeb culture. Is there anyone more bland, more 6/10, more 'industry plant' than Ed Sheeran? He had a duet on Em's last album and predictably enough it was easily the most generic thing ever. Never known someone to get such fanfare on so little as this guy. He's about as complex as a rubiks cube that's already been solved and every side is all yellow. Even when he's shoved into some TV cameo he's absolutely garbage too. Who can forget his GoT's appearance? Even on a floundering TV series he couldn't stand out and seem interesting for just a nanosecond. Makes Michael Owen seem like Marlon Brando.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
And he's sat right next to the 2nd most irritating person in modern celeb culture. Is there anyone more bland, more 6/10, more 'industry plant' than Ed Sheeran? He had a duet on Em's last album and predictably enough it was easily the most generic thing ever. Never known someone to get such fanfare on so little as this guy. He's about as complex as a rubiks cube that's already been solved and every side is all yellow. Even when he's shoved into some TV cameo he's absolutely garbage too. Who can forget his GoT's appearance? Even on a floundering TV series he couldn't stand out and seem interesting for just a nanosecond. Makes Michael Owen seem like Marlon Brando.
You've got to be quite the bitter person to have such a strong reaction to Ed Sheeran. He's just a normal, quiet guy. So what?

Hoof the ball

You've got to be quite the bitter person to have such a strong reaction to Ed Sheeran. He's just a normal, quiet guy. So what?
It's not Ed Sheeran personally. I'm sure he's just swell. Bland and average music isn't a problem in itself but when it occupies a disproportionate amount of cultural real estate it becomes offensive.

Also, feck off. You're in a thread where most are free to express their deepest wishes for Corden to get shanked, and you're highlighting my take on Sheeran? Sheeeeeeit.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It's not Ed Sheeran personally. I'm sure he's just swell. Bland and average music isn't a problem in itself but when it occupies a disproportionate amount of cultural real estate it becomes offensive.

Also, feck off. You're in a thread where most are free to express their deepest wishes for Corden to get shanked, and you're highlighting my take on Sheeran? Sheeeeeeit.
All I see if 2 guys having fun in a car living their best life. One is a top bloke and the other is Ed Sheeran.

Fridge chutney

@P-Ro likes pies and James Corden likes pies. They are kindred spirits. Unsurprising to see P-Ro sticking up for his soulmate.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Nobody has ever accused him of sexual assault.

Just remember that the next time you come in and call him a cnut.