Television James Corden

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I wonder how he'd argue about cnut shaming.
It annoys me how precious people can be on hearing that word. My flatmate hates it so I showed her this video and now I only use 'Aunt' around her, which she hates just as much.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm also a fat cnut so we're kind of kindred spirits except for my deep underlying hatred of the piggish wanker.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve read an interview he did like this after the Patrick Stewart debacle. “I realised how I had become and knew I had to go back to being that great lad I used to be”.

“People think I’m an arsehole so I’ll be really candid and say I recognised it and I’ve now changed”.

Bollocks, you’re still a fat cnut.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I’ve read an interview he did like this after the Patrick Stewart debacle. “I realised how I had become and knew I had to go back to being that great lad I used to be”.

“People think I’m an arsehole so I’ll be really candid and say I recognised it and I’ve now changed”.

Bollocks, you’re still a fat cnut.
:lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The only show I’d watch with him on it is The Late James Cordon Show

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
As someone who has recently transitioned from a healthy BMI to a fatty, I can safely say that Corden is a fat fecking cnut.
And having gone the other way I can do it on the woody Allen Jewish jokes principle.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
James Corden is trending on Twitter. Went to see what all the noise was about and left disappointed.

Jonno

So much hatred for the guy, everywhere I look. Here, Reddit, Twitter etc. Most relying on a handful of testimonies that get re-shared around the internet.

Brilliant in Gavin and Stacey I thought, good with the sport relief sketches over the years, a massive success in the US. Not the best singer, and apparently arrogant. So what? I bet more than 50% of celebrities are.

If I had experienced first hand some cnutish behaviour from him, I'd comment.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm not at all a fan of his or his shows but, I have to wonder, would he receive such vicious criticism if he were slim?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm not at all a fan of his or his shows but, I have to wonder, would he receive such vicious criticism if he were slim?
He is fairly slim isn’t he?

I think a lot of the hatred stems from the fact he’s a bit of a cocky twat whilst also committing the sin of being unfunny. You’re allowed one or the other but both tends to earn you some pelters. Most of us know a guy like that and they tend to be tossers who you just roll your eyes at. But when you add in the fame and fortune element, jealousy brings that vitriol on even harder I guess.

Rafaeldagold

Yeh I think the abuse is a bit much. Yes he’s kinda annoying & that accent seems almost fake posh or just annoying I don’t know.

But i get the sense he’s not horrible or anything, so yeh bit strange all the hate