Television James Corden

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He’s a genuinely talented actor hence why he’s so unlikeable as a tv host as he’s putting on an act.

Tarrou

the Caf seems to be largely in agreement with regards to Corden being a cnut

actually it might be the one thing we're most aligned on

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Loved the joke Gervais made about him at the Emmys/Globes (?). That's my first thought when i hear his name.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Corden is the kid who followed around the cool kids at school, over laughing at their shit jokes and carrying around spare stationery and gum just in case they needed it.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He’s a genuinely talented actor hence why he’s so unlikeable as a tv host as he’s putting on an act.
He really isnt.

He is a massive gaping wound on the anus of humanity, I literally wish nothing but bad luck for the talentless gormless arrogant jizz gargling tub of guts.

Siorac

He really isnt.

He is a massive gaping wound on the anus of humanity, I literally wish nothing but bad luck for the talentless gormless arrogant jizz gargling tub of guts.
Stop sitting on the fence and tell us how you actually feel.

Art Vandelay

You'd never get tired of punching the absolute shitc**t. America electing Trump is nothing compared to putting this talentless shit sipper on TV every night.

Gavin and Stacey was utter shite too. What's occurring? feck off.

Dante

Average bang
I've got no problem with him. He's just a TV presenter. The mob mentality of keyboard warriors is a far more problematic phenomenon. It's the spreading of hatred by making people feel like they're a part of group.

lsd

The Oracle

has this cringe video been posted yet

So many times and stewart was as big a prick as corden if not more . They did a video a few years back mocking that one

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I've got no problem with him. He's just a TV presenter. The mob mentality of keyboard warriors is a far more problematic phenomenon. It's the spreading of hatred by making people feel like they're a part of group.
The opposite. I'm neither petty nor vindictive, and I don't wish harm or injury on anyone.
Thank god you've jumped to his rescue. Reading this thread, and seeing the vile hatred I was truly worried for the safety of Mr Corden. Not once did it occur to me that people were using hyperbole in a comedic sense, I genuinely thought that the redcafe would end up doing physical harm to such a beloved tv entertainer. Now that a man as compassionate and as peaceful as you have highlighted the error of their ways though, I'm sure Mr Corden can sleep easy tonight.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Thank god you've jumped to his rescue. Reading this thread, and seeing the vile hatred I was truly worried for the safety of Mr Corden. Not once did it occur to me that people were using hyperbole in a comedic sense, I genuinely thought that the redcafe would end up doing physical harm to such a beloved tv entertainer. Now that a man as compassionate and as peaceful as you have highlighted the error of their ways though, I'm sure Mr Corden can sleep easy tonight.
:lol:

Although James Corden doesn’t sleep, he just carries on being an unlikeable prick with his eyes closed.