Television James Corden

Let’s get back on topic please people.

Horrible, arrogant, porcine scrote.

I'm not at all a fan of his or his shows but, I have to wonder, would he receive such vicious criticism if he were slim?

My perception of him would change to be fair. He'd just be a cnut.

Anyone who's ever met him and especially worked with him will tell you how much of a pure wanker the man is. He's not just arrogant, he's nasty with it too.

Often I'll hold back criticising people that harshly and take things with a pinch of salt, especially if I've never met them or know people who have, but having met and witnessed this guy first hand his reputation is bang on.
What happened during your meeting with him? What made him a cnut?

Those defending the bloated cnut on this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

Another attention seeking twat who would suffocate without the oxygen of constant publicity
Yeah, "another". I still vividly remember when Corden co-ran InfoWars, joined UKIP, and railed against conspiracies, immigration, and feminism.

I don't like Corden at all, but what is he saying there that is wrong?

Is he not allowed to be worried and anxious about his family back home because he's rich with a big house? Or is it just because people don't like him? Either way, it's nonsense.

Also, Paul Joseph Watson is an infinitely bigger cnut than Corden.

This is a nice, happy thread full of people calling James Corden a cnut. Please don't ruin it by making us side with him against bigger cnuts.

Yeah, go somewhere else with your negativity. We were having a nice wholesome time calling someone a cnut until you lot came along and started spewing your negativity.

Please will someone help our James!?

Have met him before. Can confirm that he's both very nice and also a massive twat. So, basically, he's a normal person.

I'm not at all a fan of his or his shows but, I have to wonder, would he receive such vicious criticism if he were slim?
It’s an interesting question, tbf.

Though I think a lot of the vitriol from us Brits stems more from how he acts very ‘American’ — obnoxiously loud and extremely disingenuous. Because America loves him, apparently. They keep chucking shows and massive YouTube channels at him.

He would because he's a well known absolute thundercnut of a person. My sister knew someone who worked on set with him and he threw a mobile phone at someone (this was years ago). He's a confirmed utter, utter prick.

Cordon is a prick but thats a remarkably dumb tweet from Watson.

Its perfectly legitimate to contract that sentence to “that’s a tweet from Watson”

Has anyone made a Gavin and Stacy cut without “Smithy” in it?

My girlfriend is making me watch it and it’s actually quite funny at times. Rob Brydon is excellent as usual but then that fat cnut pops up and my mood darkens.

I think there might be a market for it.

Has anyone made a Gavin and Stacy cut without “Smithy” in it?

My girlfriend is making me watch it and it’s actually quite funny at times. Rob Brydon is excellent as usual but then that fat cnut pops up and my mood darkens.

I think there might be a market for it.

Dubbed the Cordened Off Cut.

How bad would we all feel if the slug actually did die from CV?

What difference would that make to your life ?

You don't want to see him then don't watch anything he is on . It isn't difficult

I honestly don't know much about James Cordon aside from the fact that he's not remotely funny and lives in America. Thought he might well be a nice guy but by reading this thread he's worse than Carole Baskin.

Tried to read the first page to see why and found this:

James Corden is one of the best comedians of our time. Best of luck to him.
Really testing me with this don't criticise the poster rule here.

:lol:

Everytime this thread is bumped I come in here Hoping for good news that would get me banned if I openly stated it, every time I'm disappointed.

Talentless rancid pile of cheesy helmet scrapings with the personality of a burning orphanage and the charisma of Jacob rees moggs snapped banjo string.

Everytime this thread is bumped I come in here Hoping for good news that would get me banned if I openly stated it, every time I'm disappointed.

Talentless rancid pile of cheesy helmet scrapings with the personality of a burning orphanage and the charisma of Jacob rees moggs snapped banjo string.
So, do you like him or not?

What difference would that make to your life ?

You don't want to see him then don't watch anything he is on . It isn't difficult

Yes it is

I don't mind him but I don't like him either if that makes sense. Some of the stuff he does on his show is entertaining to watch anyway.