Television James Corden

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
He’s the human embodiment of the sound you make to indicate to people you’re laughing, without actually laughing.

Art Vandelay

Revaulx

An absolute cow who was stuck up her own arse. Loads of stories from runners and production assistants about how she treated people like crap and would belittle people.
Vile to tradespeople etc. when she was at home also.

Hoof the ball

This jive turkey still popular?! It's not COVID that'll end us all; it's the realisation that James Corden is wealthy and successful beyond reasons so utterly incomprehensible that the fabric of time and space will tear apart.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I think she was incredibly lucky to have a high-profile career lasting decades. I blame the Beatles.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
If McCartney hadn't known her, we'd never have heard of Cilla Black.

Revaulx

If McCartney hadn't known her, we'd never have heard of Cilla Black.
Well if she had disappeared when her singing career went into decline, like the far more talented Kathy Kirby, few people under 60 would have heard of her. She's not remembered for Anyone Who Had A Heart, but for being a Loveable Chirpy Big Hearted Scouse Character, a character created for her by TV executives (i.e professional cnuts) in the late 60s / early 70s.

hobbers

Gervais really nailed him with the James character in After Life. Savage.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Does he have the most punchable face in the history of punchable faces?

poleglass red

She is also despised in Liverpool for being conservative and a friend of Thatcher *Spit*.
she wasn't the only celeb from that area or closeby who threw their weight behind the tories. You had Ken Dodd, Tarbuck and even kenny evertt. Was always strange watching people from working class eras in those days supporting tories.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
she wasn't the only celeb from that area or closeby who threw their weight behind the tories. You had Ken Dodd, Tarbuck and even kenny evertt. Was always strange watching people from working class eras in those days supporting tories.
Don't worry, people soon change their mind when they get real money in their pockets and have to start paying tax.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He’s the human embodiment of the sound you make to indicate to people you’re laughing, without actually laughing.
The sound that you make with your nose or the one with your mouth?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The sound that you make with your nose or the one with your mouth?
I don’t even know what orifice it escapes from. It’s neither breath nor emotion. It’s designed to say ‘That wasn’t funny, back it off a notch’. The Cordens of this world think it sounds like Roses hitting the stage at the end of an Opera.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don’t even know what orifice it escapes from. It’s neither breath nor emotion. It’s designed to say ‘That wasn’t funny, back it off a notch’. The Cordens of this world think it sounds like Roses hitting the stage at the end of an Opera.
:lol:

I see what you are talking about, your post just made me realize that I had two different versions, the one with the nose is pure disdain.