James Maddison | Spurs

Classical Mechanic

A space interpreter? Haha, what a load of utter bollocks.
I think it describes Alli pretty well. Second striker doesn't work because he drops too deep and wide. It just means a player that has a free role to look for space and there's no real term in English to describe this. Moreover, you hear endless arguments on here as to which position that Alli actually plays.

Josh 76

Can't see any players from Leicester leaving in the summer. With a few more additions and no Europe, they will be fighting for top 4.

Coops73

I think it describes Alli pretty well. Second striker doesn't work because he drops too deep and wide. It just means a player that has a free role to look for space and there's no real term in English to describe this. Moreover, you hear endless arguments on here as to which position that Alli actually plays.
It’s just these stupid names that get given to certain players’ positions and this is one of those “hipster” phrases that just sounds ridiculous.

Classical Mechanic

He’s a floater, an irritating little shit that just won’t go away.
So you can't frame it then. I don't see any issue with using a name for a position that isn't native to England, especially when we don't have any descriptive term for it. Instead you get people endlessly arguing if he's a midfielder or a forward.

Coops73

So you can't frame it then. I don't see any issue with using a name for a position that isn't native to England, especially when we don't have any descriptive term for it. Instead you get people endlessly arguing if he's a midfielder or a forward.
Fair enough, this is clearly an important issue for you and I’m just taking the piss. Space interpreter it is.

RD94

Good player,creates a lot of chances,technical and is a United fan.Maybe we should aim players who would really want to be here for a change,also English,young and has quality.If Pogba leaves he should for certainly be considered as somewhat of a creative replacement.

Classical Mechanic

Fair enough, this is clearly an important issue for you and I’m just taking the piss. Space interpreter it is.
Fair enough. It's not an important issue for me. Just that the description fits him perfectly even down to this type of player lacking technically.

Your joke was amusing I'll give you that.

Classical Mechanic

He'd cost so much now though. If we want to sign a player from The Championship of great potential, like Maddison last season, then Grealish is that player.

Skills

Snitch
No you don’t you’d ruin him
So true :lol:

Would be deadwood within 3 weeks or have attitude problems and the core of our rot (or whatever crap people will come out with to justify the shit performance of poor managers)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He'd cost so much now though. If we want to sign a player from The Championship of great potential, like Maddison last season, then Grealish is that player.
I really like Grealish. Very good player: energetic, determined and always keen to help the midfield. Plus he's a very tactical player, he gets fouled a lot.

Classical Mechanic

I really like Grealish. Very good player: energetic, determined and always keen to help the midfield. Plus he's a very tactical player, he gets fouled a lot.
I guess the only doubt would be his lack of consistent end product through a season. Maddison had that last season for Norwich. I think Grealish is a player that would look a lot better in a better side though. I think refs would protect him more in the PL too. Some of the assaults on him by opposition players in The Championship are ridiculous.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the play-offs.

Luke1995

He seems like the type of player Pep would target to improve City, possibly looking at a long term replacement for KDB or David Silva. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's got their attention.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He plays like a French player. Really like him. Can be too individualistic sometimes.

Luke1995

What improvements do people think he needs to make in his game to be a better player ?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What improvements do people think he needs to make in his game to be a better player ?
Speed up his decision-making. I think technically he's fine but his decision-making needs some work IMO.

Eddy_JukeZ

From that reddit thread: "Fantastic player but anyone whoever met him on a night out at his time at Coventry will tell you the same, he’s a prize bellend. This whole ‘my shoes are worth more than your outfit’ is a popular line of his."

:lol::lol::lol:

DelPotro

From that reddit thread: "Fantastic player but anyone whoever met him on a night out at his time at Coventry will tell you the same, he’s a prize bellend. This whole ‘my shoes are worth more than your outfit’ is a popular line of his."

I've read similar things about him and the people he hangs out with when he first joined Leicester. I guess there's is some truth to it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He was 18/19. He’s grown up a lot since then - see everything he did for Sophie Taylor.
I've always thought he was a cnut on the pitch tbh, what he does off it, can be PR or it can be genuine, it doesn't matter much to me.

It's a funny read tbh

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
No need for this overpriced and overrated English player + his pissy attitude.

Thanks but no thanks.

GazTheLegend

Needs to stop going out on the piss and getting barred from nightclubs for being a twat for a start

Doesn’t scream “driven professional” to me.

Great player though. Maybe that twattish arrogance helps him as a player, Neymar hasn’t done too badly with it.