James Milner calls United f****** w******

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Can't say I blame him. We must have been infuriating winning so much and he's played for literally all our main rivals - City/Liverpool/Leeds.

That said, I despise him on social media because it looks like everything he does is an orchestrated PR attempt to play on his boring status.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Lots of fanboys from everywhere are more happy about saying something to their „rivals“ than actually enjoying to celebrate the achievement. Same with him.

Does this happen more often now than in the past? Or is it just because United used to collect nearly a trophy per season and I did not recognize that much?

littlepeasoup

Seemed like... I dunno... just a bit of a joke? You know, when you denigrate someone's success to have a bit of a laugh. "Oh, look at you winning all those trophies, and all those medals you shits."

The people who have a problem with this are probably as boring as James Milner.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Seemed like... I dunno... just a bit of a joke? You know, when you denigrate someone's success to have a bit of a laugh. "Oh, look at you winning all those trophies, and all those medals you shits."

The people who have a problem with this are probably as boring as James Milner.
Nah

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The oh look at you winning trophies you little shits as a joke comment you made.

Those red ribbons of united on the prem trophy all those years clearly irked him and when he seen the red for Liverpool on there it made him think of united.
I got no problem with what he said, I think it’s hilarious

littlepeasoup

The oh look at you winning trophies you little shits as a joke comment you made.

Those red ribbons of united on the prem trophy all those years clearly irked him and when he seen the red for Liverpool on there it made him think of united.
I got no problem with what he said, I think it’s hilarious
I literally cannot parse together your train of thought my friend, although you don't seem fine given you've posted in here more than anyone.

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say in this thread, see you on the flipside. Peas out.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I literally cannot parse together your train of thought my friend, although you don't seem fine given you've posted in here more than anyone.

Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say in this thread, see you on the flipside. Peas out.
Fair enough, I’m having a boring do nothing day and never posted on the caf as much so I may have posted in here a few times :lol:

United58

Rent free :lol:

I have a word that accurately describes the actions of Liverpool fans, but I won't use it in case I get banned here. Disgusting club.

Chairman Steve

Whatever I suppose. I yell such things when Utd perform shit, or attribute such terms to an opposing teams coaching staff, playing staff and fans. :angel:

Not like he yelled Munich repeatedly and did the airplane gesture.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
People actually have an issue with this? :lol:

ReddevilTinu

Milner has showed Liverpool's true class(sarcasm)

Even Lampard was offended by the way Liverpool bench behaved. He is the one to be in the Chelsea team that had broken Manchester United and Arsenal dominance in PL titles in late 90s and early 2000.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
This feels like he's paying homage to the sheer domination we subjugated the league to during the Fergie years.
Yes, he's actually sounds perplexed that they FINALLY won it as it's been United for so many years - you know: if it's May then United must be winning the league attitude. :lol:

Giggsy13

This only goes to show how small time the dippers are. First title in 30 years and we’re all they could think about. Remember it was the scousers who also put up a banner “come back when you win 18” when we ended our title drought in 1993. It’s a sad and psychopathic obsession with our club because no matter what they do, we grab the headlines. We’ve always been the more famous club and that irks small time cnuts like Milner and their fanbase.

Last edited:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I don’t care that he hates us as the feeling’s mutual.

I also 'hate' (not in the true sense of the word) the Liverpool* fans who come here to pronounce their stupidities. :D

Can we call them F*****g.....W*****s too?! :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yes, he's actually sounds perplexed that they FINALLY won it as it's been United for so many years - you know: if it's May then United must be winning the league attitude. :lol:
That’s how I took it too ha. Just seeing the trophy there and in red reminded him of us. Good to haunt people, hopefully we’ll have our colours on it soon enough.

Giggsy13

I don’t care that he hates us as the feeling’s mutual.

I also 'hate' (not in the true sense of the word) the Liverpool* fans who come here to pronounce their stupidities. :D

Can we call them F*****g.....W*****s too?! :lol:
Ditto to this. Who fecking cares what that boring twat thinks. He is lucky to have played on title winning teams, otherwise he is a player who will disappear from the collective memories of football fans including some of his own club supporters.

Maintain a ban of the dipper shits on this page and welcome with love the newbies who are one of your own.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
A bit unrelated but what's the general opinion on his career? Three league titles and a Champions League to his name, plus a couple of other trophies here and there. He's been fairly important to City and Liverpool as a quad utility player. He spent most of 16/17 playing at left back. He's always been seen as a bit of a joke but his career is fairly impressive.

Probably worth it's own thread.

Okey

Honestly I'd have been offended if none of them made any reference to United. If we win the league before they win it next, they might need to set up crisis help centres in Merseyside!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A bit unrelated but what's the general opinion on his career? Three league titles and a Champions League to his name, plus a couple of other trophies here and there. He's been fairly important to City and Liverpool as a quad utility player. He spent most of 16/17 playing at left back. He's always been seen as a bit of a joke but his career is fairly impressive.

It's amazing how far hatred of United can take you.

Stretender

What did people expect him to say? I love Manchester United ? I live in Manchester and most United fans I know do not even want to mention the name Liverpool. Milner is trying to endear himself to the Liverpool fan base there is nothing wrong with it. I would rather all our players were like that. Not all this hugging and kissing one another after the match. We are supposed to be enemies. We only won so much because Alex Fergusson hated Liverpool. Long may it continue.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
They're being presented with the first league winners trophy in 30 years and they want to talk about us. Maybe its obsession but I'll take that as a compliment.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
People actually have an issue with this? :lol:
My thoughts exactly. I'm actually finding it amusing that some people have their knickers in a twist over what should easily pass as normal and harmless football banter. I'm sure players of every club have said similar or worse stuff about rivals. Come on guys, it's only football.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
My thoughts exactly. I'm actually finding it amusing that some people have their knickers in a twist over what should easily pass as normal and harmless football banter. I'm sure players of every club have said similar or worse stuff about rivals. Come on guys, it's only football.
Also, not sure how it's supposed to indicate that he's partying less because he's insulting United. If anything, I would think his hatred makes him enjoy the cup even more...

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Man, those celebrations really look deflated. No fans, giant empty stadium. Must be a weird feeling to celebrate this way. When they reminisce about their PL medal in the future what can they say? "The sound system was quality that day".

DarkLord

If we have to start a thread on James Milner, it really shows how low and far we've fallen. Truth is no one cares about him. When he hangs up his boots, he will be largely forgotten unless he becomes a pundit.

Fridge chutney

To be honest it's nice to see that the rivalry means so much to certain players. The reality is, United Liverpool is one of the biggest rivalries in the sporting world. This may not be appreciated by many players of both clubs.