James Milner calls United f****** w******

Fridge chutney

A bit unrelated but what's the general opinion on his career? Three league titles and a Champions League to his name, plus a couple of other trophies here and there. He's been fairly important to City and Liverpool as a quad utility player. He spent most of 16/17 playing at left back. He's always been seen as a bit of a joke but his career is fairly impressive.

Probably worth it's own thread.
He's a better player than many give him credit for. He's had a career to be proud of. He's probably more appreciated in Liverpool than in the media or by rivals.

I remember when he played at Villa I really hoped we would get him.

Dante

Average bang
Good for him.

It's obviously what he thinks, and what every single City and Liverpool player thinks. United players will think the same in return.

When he's doing an interview and lies to camera for the sake of political correctness (in the literal sense), it's pointless. Football is a fundamentally tribal sport. We all know what people are thinking behind the scenes. The only people who benefit are the marketing men.

I'd love to see a less sanitised game. Give me pundits and commentators with biases, too. Partisanship is what makes the match-going experience so much fun, after all.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
A bit unrelated but what's the general opinion on his career? Three league titles and a Champions League to his name, plus a couple of other trophies here and there. He's been fairly important to City and Liverpool as a quad utility player. He spent most of 16/17 playing at left back. He's always been seen as a bit of a joke but his career is fairly impressive.

Please, let's not have Liverpool * supporters starting meaningless threads here - please!

Eire Red United

Always was impressed with his workrate and no denying he’s had a super career. Would have taken him here for sure.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Man, those celebrations really look deflated. No fans, giant empty stadium. Must be a weird feeling to celebrate this way. When they reminisce about their PL medal in the future what can they say? "The sound system was quality that day".
Tbf that's not the club or team's fault. They were just unlucky to win it during troubled times. But it doesn't make it any lesser title.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Tbf that's not the club or team's fault. They were just unlucky to win it during troubled times. But it doesn't make it any lesser title.
No, but it’s funny as feck. Wait 30 years and have a dark empty stadium to celebrate in.

United58

I'm someone who's fascinated by a human's battle against time when going into their 30s and beyond in terms of bodybuilding and especially fitness and sprint speed so I'm extremely impressed with him; the numbers he's putting up in endurance tests are apparently still the highest at Liverpool (one of the fittest teams in the world). He's obviously someone who works incredibly hard, and his career has actually gotten better and better as it's progressed. It'll be interesting to see how he goes over the next few years, given his fitness levels are his major asset

Water Melon

The guy can feck off into abyss for all I care. The idiot is still thinking about United while celebrating his team's first league trophy in thirty years.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s as boring as that twitter account, bar the swearing

“It’s funny seeing the red ribbons” I told Mohammed.

“Why’s that, James?” he asked me.

“Because United wear red too” I said.

“That’s right James” he replied.

F-A-C-T-S

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with being obsessed with your rival? Take Liverpool out of the equation and half my football enjoyment is gone. Watching and savoring your rivals suffer will always be a big part of football for me.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with being obsessed with your rival? Take Liverpool out of the equation and half my football enjoyment is gone. Watching and savoring your rivals suffer will always be a big part of football for me.
No you’re not the only one. Me included. Just by the amount of Lfc threads you can see that. One of the best parts of football isn’t it?

Le Red

If it was one of ours dissing Liverpool the comments would be "omg legend" so nothing to see here.