Supports
Everton

Name: Jarrad Branthwaite
Current Team: Everton
Shirt Number: 32
Height: 195cm
Nationality: England
Positions: Defender (Centre)
Exceptional talent. Dealt with Antonio with ease today and his tenacity led to our goal. So composed and quick for a big lad too.

Signed a new four year deal earlier this season to take him to 2027 with us but will be a challenge to keep him this summer and it may be wise for us to sell if a big offer comes in.

Last edited:

Castia

Seen him a few times now and he’s been superb

Looks to be a very good player

He’s top class. Left footed too. I can see Tomori, Colwill and Branthwaite being the England CBs for the next 10 years.

We should be all over him.

gajender

Name: Jarrad Branthwaite
Current Team: Everton
Shirt Number: 32
Height: 195cm
Nationality: England
Positions: Defender (Centre)
Exceptional talent. Dealt with Antonio with ease today and his tenacity led to our goal. So composed and quick for a big lad too.

Signed a new four year deal earlier this season to take him to 2027 with us but will be a challenge to keep him this summer and it may be wise for us to sell if a big offer comes in.
How is his passing , agility and his defending one on one and in large spaces .

Oscar Bonavena

Looks a good player, though seems to lack a bit of pace.
I haven't seen enough of him to judge but they did an analysis of him on motd last night and said he had pace.

I think it's like VVD, it doesn't look like he's sprinting but with his long legs he's able to cover the ground quite comfortably.

The-Mezzala

Buy him and potentially offer them Maguire or Lindelof in a swap deal.

Thiagoal

We really need a left footed centre back to cover when Martinez is out or rotate with him… buy from me!

Redstain

Heard he was good in the Dutch league last season. I think the club need cover and a replacement for Varane more than anything.

ToToMarshall

He looks great but I’ve no idea how he’d look in a higher line? I’d assume he played in one in the Eredevise and we’ve only heard good things about his time there - but how well does that translate?

TsuWave

I know he recently signed a new deal - but with this point deduction Everton is shaky. we might be able to do a deal

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I know he recently signed a new deal - but with this point deduction Everton is shaky. we might be able to do a deal
They're really not. Theyl still probably finish miles ahead of Sheffield Burnley and Luton. The 10pt ban just barely puts them in relegation zone with more than half the season to go.

TsuWave

They're really not. Theyl still probably finish miles ahead of Sheffield Burnley and Luton. The 10pt ban just barely puts them in relegation zone with more than half the season to go.
One can hope they'll be shaky and relegated. Nothing personal - I prefer them over their neighbours - I just want their player

Remember the geese

Everton should be delighted with how this has panned out. The timing is incredibly fortuitous for them as they would have been relegated at any other point in the last couple of years. Will be fine now due to the complete dross who got promoted.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Everton should be delighted with how this has panned out. The timing is incredibly fortuitous for them as they would have been relegated at any other point in the last couple of years. Will be fine now due to the complete dross who got promoted.
Tbf it's also partly because Dyche has actually improved their performance level.

If Lampard was still in charge then Everton fans might be a bit more concerned, even against relative dross.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Branthwaite and Onana could become affordable options if they go down.

Thiagoal

Branthwaite and Onana could become affordable options if they go down.
I very much doubt they’ll go down. Luton, Burnley and Sheff United are certs while there’s also dross like Bournemouth that will in no way get more points over the next 26 games

TheReligion

Abusive
There would be competition for their signatures. Wouldn't be a bargain basement deal.
I doubt yourselves and Chelsea will be in the running when you get hit with the punishments waiting and face multiple lawsuits.

Still, you’re right in that a number of top teams will be looking.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s not even just “top teams”, though. Everyone has money.

Chipper

Adulterer.
His name is weird to me. Never encountered a Jarrad before, only a few Jarrods although I'm informed by Google that it's a common variation. Heard of a few people called Braithwaite, but never Branthwaite.

In depth analysis of his footballing abilities right here!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Tbf it's also partly because Dyche has actually improved their performance level.

If Lampard was still in charge then Everton fans might be a bit more concerned, even against relative dross.
Wow, Benitez was awful.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
I doubt yourselves and Chelsea will be in the running when you get hit with the punishments waiting and face multiple lawsuits.

Still, you’re right in that a number of top teams will be looking.
Maybe, maybe not.
Expect nothing then you won't be disappointed.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Thought he was poor for our third, gave Pellistri too much space, but generally had a good game yesterday and I think I’d prefer him over Silva personally. Will likely cost less, probably already lives nearby too and I like to have English talent where the English talent is as good as the counterparts. I still want to see him get into a proper race, but he looks quick enough.

Conor

He's very quick, has no issue keeping up with Rashford at one point. Seemed decent.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Thought he was poor for our third, gave Pellistri too much space, but generally had a good game yesterday and I think I’d prefer him over Silva personally. Will likely cost less, probably already lives nearby too and I like to have English talent where the English talent is as good as the counterparts. I still want to see him get into a proper race, but he looks quick enough.
Agree. I was disappointed that he didn't get stuck in on Pellistri in that moment but it was terrible defending all round.

Sea-Cow

That was really one of the only times he stood out for me, and not in a good way. He looked big and clumsy there, and its not as if he was facing some mesmerizing winger....