Jarrad Branthwaite

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
If that’s the case, you haven’t watch him enough if you think he isn’t better than Garner in defense and passing. I watch him enough that I can be comfortably say he is better than Garner in those two areas.
Garner is an excellent passer though. He showed that in a more attacking set up than Dyche's. Onana and Garner in my view both have it in them to pass at the level of Andre Gomes tbh. Who passes at an elite level

I agree with you Onana is the superior talent

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

didz

I think he said in an interview he passes short with his left and long with his right, or vice versa.
Reminds me of how I used to mostly pass with my right and dribble with my left.

Of course in that case it was more because I had no idea which way I'd take the ball with my left, so figured defenders wouldn't either.

Lentwood

Really good apart from a bit of naive defending for the goal.

That's a mistake young CBs made. He backed himself to do Haaland for pace/strength and got left on the deck.

A wiser/older head would have handled that situation completely differently. The end result might have been the same though!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Reminds me of how I used to mostly pass with my right and dribble with my left.

Of course in that case it was more because I had no idea which way I'd take the ball with my left, so figured defenders wouldn't either.
:lol: