Jason McAteer's meltdown

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Jason McAteer's seems to be having a complete meltdown on social media.

Unsurprisingly, a lot of reds have got at him about his 'false position' claim. He can't seem to help trying to bite back though.

For example, he's now gone for Tommy Docherty's granddaughter:

Its weird cos a lot of ex-players, Liverpool and otherwise, get it on social media for their opinions. Just look at Carragher and Neville's twitter feeds. Never seen anyone take it quite as badly as McAteer.

Its a strange one. Starting to wonder if he's got other issues going on?

Wayne's World

He's a gobshite, can't stand the prick even though I'm Irish. Part of the worst Liverpool team of it's era too

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
For example, he's now gone for Tommy Docherty's granddaughter:

What did she say for him to reply? If he's posted that out of nowhere then he's lost the plot. If she's given him shit and he's replied, fair enough. He must know her to know she's Doherty's grandkid.

Ex players get a shit load of abuse online, I don't mind them giving it back.

clarkydaz

wow, whats wrong with them? truly a unique breed. I remember John Aldridge pretty much threatening someone on twitter, the dumb twat. Not sure if he spat at anyone that day though

RedDevilRoshi

What did she say for him to reply? If he's posted that out of nowhere then he's lost the plot. If she's given him shit and he's replied, fair enough. He must know her to know she's Doherty's grandkid.

I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s regarding doing an interview with Sky Sports in the week building up to our 0-0 game at Anfield last weekend when he said Utd are in a false position in the league.

Last edited:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

He blocked her after that. So yeah he is still the moron that i remember he was back when he was pundit for PL Asia

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur

He wrote a tweet calling all United fans "Jeremy Kyle guests" and ended with "See you in May". She replied "In May, you must be watching the wrong team!" or something and then he went off, first at her 10 year old daughter with a hip condition, before the above tweets re: her Grandfather. She literally said nothing and he popped off!

stubie

He’s a nobody who’s throwing a few cheap shots at United in the hope of securing some media appearances on Sky/BT.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

He blocked her after that. So yeah he is still the moron that i remember he was back when he was pundit for PL Asia
Somebody educate him that it’s ‘would have’ and not ‘would of’

kidbob

The time Stephen Cluxton nailed him a box is one of my favourite days in Irish history.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Others have already replied. You can see from the tweets that he's had an absolute mare.

Been lashing out like a two year old that's been told to put down their favourite toy. Strange behaviour from a man who should know better.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

This reminds me of that time someone on twitter give Ryan Babel stick about his opinion on Rafa and replied with some crazy misogynistic shit. Bloody hell though.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Few bits from the Irish independent on him

“Jimmy White, 180.”

Jason McAteer when snooker player White walked into a Dublin bar.

“I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.

“I thought he wanted to smash the window with it.”

That man McAteer again. This time, after Neil Ruddock locked his keys in his car and a cop arrived on the scene and asked McAteer to go get a hanger, the former Ireland international arrived down with a wooden one!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Isn’t he known to be a bit dense?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ames looks a very nice lady

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He's one of those guys you look at and know he's not the sharpest.

Oranges038

The time Stephen Cluxton nailed him a box is one of my favourite days in Irish history.
McAteer comes across as a bit thick and a massive twat to boot. When I heard the pizza story, I didn't even second guess it.

That was quality from Cluxton, charity match or not, I'm sure he deserved it. He must have, because I've never seen Cluxton do that any time I've watched him play.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Sorry didn't see that @Ali Dia posted this already

“Jimmy White, 180.”

Jason McAteer when snooker player White walked into a Dublin bar.

“I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.

“I thought he wanted to smash the window with it.”

That man McAteer again. This time, after Neil Ruddock locked his keys in his car and a cop arrived on the scene and asked McAteer to go get a hanger, the former Ireland international arrived down with a wooden one!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/le...e-dumbest-quotes-by-footballers-30882971.html

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He's one of those guys you look at and know he's not the sharpest.
They never realise they're the dumb ones though. Everyone thinks they're smart these days but some of them statistically have to be the idiots.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He's already coming out with lines to other fans such as 'see you in May'.

Unless they buck up their ideas, that'll very quickly turn to, "we'll see what happens next year" and "only because of covid".

It's so lovely to be back in this kind of position.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

:lol:

Think it's because I called him thick as mince the other day.