Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I highly doubt they could afford him.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Why would they drop their interest?
Because the rumoured interest was a loan, which isn't going to happen. Never been particularly worried about Valencia poaching our best talent.

beardsleybob

I can't wait to see how this thread turns out when Hernandez inevitably has his downturn in form. I'm predicting a lot of 180 degree turns with plenty of "I said he wasn't that good anyway" :lol:

championo

Top Stalker
I can't wait to see how this thread turns out when Hernandez inevitably has his downturn in form. I'm predicting a lot of 180 degree turns with plenty of "I said he wasn't that good anyway" :lol:
What are odd comment? It appears are you hoping for a drop of form from him. Inevitable? Says you? I just wonder what really makes you happy....
This is bizarre.

Shimo

He's got a point though. Lots didn't know what to make of the signing and still were eager for a bigger name. It's not unprecedented that people will turn on a player that has a dip in form after at first showing a lot. Evans is a good example of how he did really well and then has had a poor season and a bit and a lot of people losing faith in him or saying he isn't good enough.

Can only imagine if god forbid Chicha does go through the sophomore slump - not only will the media hounds be after blood but, can be a good bet on here there will be more than a few that will be as well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
According to a guy on twitter who basically knows everything about Mexican National Team

Hernandez will play in the gold cup and then will not play in the Copa America.

That's a very good news for us and good to see the Mexican NT Coach acting sensibly over it.

forevrared

United can hold him out of Copa America as Mexico is playing as a guest and isn't a member of CONMEBOL. It's essentially like a friendly where he doesn't have to be released. When the US played in both a couple years ago we took what was essentially a C-team to Copa America because clubs wouldn't let players go for both and our priority was the Gold Cup.

Devil may care

Hernandez will score hundreds of goals for Man Utd
Manchester United retiree Gary Neville feels that young gun striker Javier Hernandez will score ‘hundreds of goals’ for the club.

The 22-year old Mexican has scored 13 Premier League goals despite starting just 14 times in his debut season and Neville, who retired earlier in the campaign, told the Barclays Premier League World show that he can see him continuing on in that vein.

“It’s pretty obvious early on when you’ve been there a long time, you understand a player who has got special qualities,” Neville said.

“He is the first into the training ground, into the gym, working harder than you would see normally. He’s an incredibly hard-working person, he knew the language, accepted by the players straight away and is someone with an incredible talent in front of goal. He has a work ethic as well, he defends for the team but his eye for goal is absolutely brilliant.

“I know he has been likened to Ole Gunnar Solksjaer and you can see why because they have the same mentality. You just know that players like that will always be there to score a goal for you and he will score hundreds of goals for Manchester United if he was to stay at the club for a long period of time.”

beardsleybob

What are odd comment? It appears are you hoping for a drop of form from him. Inevitable? Says you? I just wonder what really makes you happy....
This is bizarre.
I'm not hopin for a drop in form. But it happens to all players eventually. Whether it lasts a month or 20, it will arise. And when it happens I just winder will all the well wishers still be that. I'm basically questioning fanbois true loyalties.

Name Changed

weso26
I'm not hopin for a drop in form. But it happens to all players eventually. Whether it lasts a month or 20, it will arise. And when it happens I just winder will all the well wishers still be that. I'm basically questioning fanbois true loyalties.
The fact that people who are fans of particular players are now labelled as "fanbois" by some is quite ridiculous.

beardsleybob

The fact that people who are fans of particular players are now labelled as "fanbois" by some is quite ridiculous.
I'm not generalising anything. Just implying that the true fans of Hernandez will still back him when hes not playing so well. And the rest will either criticise or merely disappear. I'm glad of the nuthugging in a sense, means he's doing well :)

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I don't see Hernandez getting a lot of flack even if he hits a rough patch. He's not a love/hate figure as Ronaldo was, or a hard-to-love as many found Nani, or even as expensive enigma like Berbatov.

If he's not scoring will be still be giving the team enough to keep his place? Maybe not, but I reckon everyone will still be on his side.

Nice to read that stuff from Neville as well. He adapted fast to us and if he's training like that then it's all good news.

beardsleybob

I don't see Hernandez getting a lot of flack even if he hits a rough patch. He's not a love/hate figure as Ronaldo was, or a hard-to-love as many found Nani, or even as expensive enigma like Berbatov.

If he's not scoring will be still be giving the team enough to keep his place? Maybe not, but I reckon everyone will still be on his side.

Nice to read that stuff from Neville as well. He adapted fast to us and if he's training like that then it's all good news.
Hope so

jveezy

Fo' shizzle

Neither are Evans, Carrick, O'Shea, Gibson, and Park. Half the board turns on everyone at least once, whether they deserve it or not. Quite honestly I don't think it'll matter. Playing for Mexico is always going to be the highest-pressure situation for him and he's already proven to handle that. Naysayers during a slump in form aren't going to phase him.

Redrage

Would love it if he starts wearing shirt with Hernandez on the back, not that i am not happy now but still Chicharito still sound a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.