Javier Hernandez | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
RIP Abuela de Chicharito

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anyone know when Chich is reporting back for pre-season?

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Nothing has been reported yet.. I assume next week in time to take on Barcelona or even the MLS All stars..

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I've got a friend who works for Nike doing the event tomorrow at Chicago Soccer.

...There's a skinny Mexican lad who is still scheduled to appear :)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

I don't what the hell is he saying, but still I've got a man crush on him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think it was datura the other day who pointed out that Fergie seems a lot more relaxed and forthcoming wiith the American press than he is back in Blighty. There's been some really interesting insights into his thoughts about the strengths and weaknesses of specific players over the last couple of weeks.

Fergie added: “He’s not going to change from what he is. He is as good a player as I have ever dealt with in the penalty box in terms of movement, space making and decision making. He is brilliant with those qualities.

“He might even improve on that next year. But where he does need to improve is the technical bit. He is doing that all the time, though.

“When I watched him play for Mexico in the Gold Cup, the change in him was fantastic in terms of how he was linking play, spinning his defender.

“One of the goals he scored, the centre-back went to check him, but Chicho stepped away from him, went round the back and he was in. Brilliant.

“His decision making is brilliant in that, but I’m sure he will go on to improve his intuition and make himself even better.”

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I don't like when some commentators call him Chicharito Hernandez.

It's Javier Hernandez or Chicharito, bastards.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

Shed a tear after his appointment as the Tourism Ambassador for the State of Jalisco. D'awwwww <3

Also pics

Also to quote from twitter
A video of Hernández as embassador of the state of Jalisco giving a speach in wich he apologizies to his family for not being able to spend time with them and for being and I quote “maybe a little bit selfish for following my dreams” He also thanks them and then… he cries.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Very humble lad. I'm sure his family has no issue with him chasing his dream, but it's nice to know he's still grounded and thats the most important thing to him. At the moment when footballers are doing more destroying of familys then participating in them, it's nice to see.

MUFC07

Tourist ambassador and doesn't live in the place... chosen by the alcoholic governor. Oh I love this country.

The one I do love is Chicharito. He is so special. He is the man.

Fergies Formula

Seems like a nice lad.

I give him two years before he's balls deep in some skank in a manchester nightclub toilet snorting a line from her back.
He has a long way to go and a lot of growin up for that. I can defiantly see the potential in his eyes though. Un Loco a poco mexicano

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
He's joining up with the team in New Jersey, according to a United source on Twitter.

Shimo

Bulgarian mafia at work? Hope he is okay and can at least be available to play Sunday - not because it's Barca but, to so he can start getting in shape for the season.

Bulgarian mafia at work? Hope he is okay and can at least be available to play Sunday - not because it's Barca but, to so he can start getting in shape for the season.
:lol:

Joker. Provided its a mild concussion he should be fine for the start of the season. He's only had a few weeks off and with his work ethic I doubt he's been stuffing his face with Krispy Kreme's during his vacation. He doesn't strike me as the sort of striker who needs to play his way into form. He'd virtually just got off a transatlantic flight when Fergie threw him on at half time at Upton Park in the run in and he still ended up scoring.

In other news: FIFA.com - Hernandez: Good times ahead at United

Anyone else watching "Chicharito: My first year" right now on MUTV?

prateik

Watching it now. The songs are horrible..

ChicharitooOoOo.. I know we'll win 'coz chico is the man

Lynk

Eh? Whats going on in this ad? :o

Lynk

Some man.

Also never seen this pic before

Status
Not open for further replies.