Javier Hernandez | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
I think he's a fantastic player but if we started the season without Rooney and with Hernandez replacing him in the starting lineup, I'd be less confident, to be absolutely honest. He'd still score goals but I can see the team being less effective.

MUFCgal

Wait, what? That's really impressive :eek: For some reason, I didn't think he was near that given how much he's played.
Yep.

I think 50 goals in his first three seasons is fantastic. When we bought him, nobody had hardly heard of him. We were thinking that he'd come into the club and maybe spend time in the reserves, and we also weren't even sure he'd make it here. I think it's safe to say he's proven an absolute bargain.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
We won't sell him for 20m, guaranteed. We bought him for 7m when he was an unknown in the Mexican league!

We just shouldn't sell him anyway, love the guy.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why would we want to sell him? Especially for 20M.

To replace a player of his ability its going to cost 30+ plus, something does not quite work there does it?.

coolredwine

lameredboots
We won't sell him for 20m, guaranteed. We bought him for 7m when he was an unknown in the Mexican league!

We just shouldn't sell him anyway, love the guy.
More relevant question is, why would he go, that too after he says all that stuff about us in his interviews!

Juve can feck off for all I care.

Shark

@NotShark
His market value has surely gone beyond 20m now. It's irrelevent though, as he's going nowhere.

Platato

Psst!
Just thought I'd post some GIFs showing Hernandez's improvement.

Not much but I think it shows his increasing confidence in his ability as he's willing to try a few things.

Brightonian

Not much but I think it shows his increasing confidence in his ability as he's willing to try a few things.
Great GIFs, cheers. And he's been doing similar stuff all season. There's more effective skill and link-up play in those three GIFs than in Young's entire season.

mufcwarm92

I'd be absolutely gutted if he left, especially if it was due to not getting enough games behind a Rooney who doesn't want to play for us. Love the GIFs.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
He's a talisman, like Ole was.

acnumber9

Great GIFs, cheers. And he's been doing similar stuff all season. There's more effective skill and link-up play in those three GIFs than in Young's entire season.
I thought in a Javier Hernandez thread we'd be able to escape this shit.

Platato

Psst!
I have to say, those who complain on the whingers on here should be thankful they don't read the absolute drivel on other forums. This one bloke had the audacity to say United should sell Hernandez because he only scores tap-ins :houllier: and that he had a bad season.

Care_de_Bobo

What is the point of mentioning Young in this thread? Has he been sleeping around with caf member's Mums or something?

He's nowhere near as bad as people make out and he at least always makes sure he works hard. The main criticism I always see is about him cutting back inside, well guess what it's gonna happen if you play a right footer on the left wing.

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah right, in a real game De Gea saves. Hernadez is a pretty shit player and his goals don't make him into top4 material.
Wenger would bite our hand off if we decided to sell Hernandez to Arsenal. He's superior to every single one of you're current strikers. :lol:

Unfortunately for you, it'll never happen.

simon_xazza

Peterstorey us right why would they want someone who can bang it in the back of then net when they can get someone to pass it round the edge of the box all day!

Siorac

He's living on past glories now but City will still bid for him I reckon.

edit: Pete, not Hernández obviously.

Sam

Yeah right, in a real game De Gea saves. Hernadez is a pretty shit player and his goals don't make him into top4 material.
feck knows what that makes your lads Giroud & Podolski then, who despite appearing in a combined total of 23 more league games then Hernandez, managed just 1 more league goal each. :lol:

Brightonian

Pete is the ultimate combination of WUM and WUMmed. He's probably really good at laughing and sobbing at the same time.

EDIT: Btw, I wasn't having a go at Young above. Just using him as an example of a player most think of as technically capable, while Hernandez for some reason still has a reputation for being poor on the ball.

Siorac

Pete is the ultimate combination of WUM and WUMmed. He's probably really good at laughing and sobbing at the same time.
I think he's just smug all the time. With that slight aura of artificial boredom and world-weariness that's usually prevalent in artists and run-down writers.

MUFC07

We're playing Nigeria tonight, friendly match. Chicha took a textbook Chicharito movement to the first post from a cross from the right and hit the bar. 10 minutes later, his second effort in the same fashion ended in his first goal. :D

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Good to hear.

Is he gunna get a rest this Summer or is there some tourny he's involved in?

MUFC07

Here's the goal:

@Carl, we're playing the Confederations Cup and WC qualifiers (which are next week). He's not in the list for the Gold Cup, we're only including local players for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.