Javier Hernandez | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Hopefully he'll start vs Arsenal.It's been fantastic to have a player like him, who doesn't complain about "lack of playing time", who gives 100% when given opportunities, who scores vital goals on a regular basis and more than anything who has an impeccable behavior.

LR7

Will he be truly happy with so few league apps given that he would be several other clubs first choice starting every game?

Love Hernandez to bits and I hope he stays but I wonder if this bit part role will satiate such a prolific striker forever?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
By my count he has 16 goals and 7 assists in only 20 starts. Okay he has 12 sub appearances, but his goal/assist rate per 90 minutes must look pretty damned good.

It would be a real blow if he left, I hope he's here for many years to come.

Chabon

With Fergie having had his 'new toy' season with RVP now, you'd imagine Hernandez will get a lot more games in the future.

Chabon

He's on course for a second straight 38 game season, having not missed a league game since March 2011.

It'd be fair to say he's got decent fitness levels these days.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I'm surprised Chico didn't get on for 5-10 minutes yesterday. I was thinking Sir Alex might sub RVP so he could get a standing ovation from the crowd for his hat trick and let Javier have a taste of the action as a reward for some of the crucial goals he's scored this season (my favourite of which is the winner in the 4-3 home win against Newcastle). Perhaps Chico will play at the weekend...? Hope so. He deserves it.

Decotron

Next season could be a huge one for him now in light of other ongoing developments.

Without completely rehashing Randells thread about should he be happy with this season. Looking ahead I think he rightly deserves more starts. Love to see him in a settled side with RVP and Kagawa over an extended period.

The service he's likely to get :drool:

LR7

He'll be any new managers dream I imagine. His attitude is such that no matter what he'll give 100%. He's been really important when he's played this season and could be more so next season if certain unlikely rumours are to be believed.

Varun

Staff
Absolutely. If Rooney leaves, I hope we dont go out and buy another striker. The 3 we have are more than enough.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Absolutely. If Rooney leaves, I hope we dont go out and buy another striker. The 3 we have are more than enough.
I don't see that happening first of all, and if it does I'd imagine we'd be looking to stack up on midfielders or something instead of buying another striker (because honestly, no manager loves to have as many excellent strikers as SAF does, and in a way it's understandable since you don't want to leave deserving people out of the team and you can't play 4 strikers at once).

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

He's probably the most likeable person in our squad.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If it was a choice between Hernandez and Rooney I'd keep Hernandez. Ridiculously likeable player, seems to still be improving as well. I'd hate to see him playing for another team.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Incredibly respectful too, sounded like "Boss, Boss, with me please... Thank you very much."

A total contrast to the mould of the modern prima donna footballers. I would be gutted to see him leave the club.
This x1000000

A guy with his talent playing at the worlds greatest club and he is so humble to......He could date my daughter anytime.....If she wasn't 7.

binary bot
Everyone followed with the pictures after him...and then Evra telling everyone to get out of the picture:lol:

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I think the only way he goes is if he wants to leave or if we are signing some big name striker I suppose he could be sold to offset the cost of that. Would prefer he stay, wonderful player, can find a goal with virtually any part of his body no matter how contorted out of shape he seems to be. Improving in other facets of his game. And of course the attitude.

Heardy

This x1000000

A guy with his talent playing at the worlds greatest club and he is so humble to......He could date my daughter anytime.....If she wasn't 7.
He comes across as incredibly humble at the chance to represent United and to have worked under Fergie.

Whilst not wanting to derail the thread with comparisons - his attitude when compared to Rooney's stance of late, it's unfathomable.

Hernandez's personality reminds me very much of Ole, and that is no slight on either man!

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Alongside the Rafael the most likeable player in the squad. His enthusiasm is so infectious

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He comes across as incredibly humble at the chance to represent United and to have worked under Fergie.

Whilst not wanting to derail the thread with comparisons - his attitude when compared to Rooney's stance of late, it's unfathomable.

Hernandez's personality reminds me very much of Ole, and that is no slight on either man!
Exactly, the bloke could not be more likable if he was giving disabled kids ice cream and Disneyland tickets. You just have to love the lad.

Sam

Love this lad, he should never be allowed to leave.

What a guy.

Devil may care

Love him! :D That video is the sort of thing I hope is on the 4 disc Fergie Blu Ray I expect produced to celebrate his reign.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Top video, top man... I think he and RVP set the record for smiling whilst on an open top bus yesterday...

mufcwarm92

That video is hilarious - look at al the players queuing up and jostling for position to get a pic with him afterwards :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
He's one player that we should do everything to hang onto. He's not only a rarity as a footballer, but as a person too. Flawless attitude.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He is one of my favorite United players. His touch has improved and his one touch passing around the box and his desire to get on the end of passes is amazing. His work rate and enthusiasm is unmatched in the squad today. No one works as hard as him when he is on the field. Just wish he gets more starts next season.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So far Chico has done everything except score today. The only thing that's missing from his performance against West Brom at the minute is a goal. Considering the chances Chicharito's had he should be on the scoresheet. Still, if Hernandez does end up getting a goal it will put the cherry on top of what has been a sweet showing. He's certainly been lifted by the faith Fergie has put in him. Man of the match so far to my eyes.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Wouldn't let him go for all the money in the world. He's only 24! Surely he would command a larger fee than RvP

Status
Not open for further replies.