Javier Hernandez | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Think he'll be scheduled for midweek anyway. With Arsenal coming up, a bit of cotton wool wrapped around someone could be on the cards.

StuCol

Chimp
I think he'll find himself in hot water over retweeting that. I would be surprised if he now starts against Sociedad.

Oggmonster

I think he'll find himself in hot water over retweeting that. I would be surprised if he now starts against Sociedad.

I agree, yes it is frustrating for him but he has to be professional about it. Stuff like this just comes across as little digs at the club which helps no one.

It's tough for Moyes I expect, he's not really going to be used to this. 3 of our strikers (RVP, Rooney and Hernandez) would probably walk in to most premier league teams at the moment and even a lot of European teams and 1 is always going to miss out. It's still quite early in the season, I'm sure he'll get a chance soon. I suppose it's a bit demotivating for anyone to not play, or just play in the "smaller" games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No matter how many games we give him, he'll never be first choice at united sadly because van persie and Rooney. It was always going to be next to impossible to keep him around for a long time. Will always be one of my favourite players though.

SirAF

Ageist

He should, to be fair. I'd expect Moyes to come down hard.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Surprised at him tbh. He is young and his time will no doubt come. Shame he feels that way.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Odd, I wonder was it a mistake, of course, were it a mistake, it would have been quickly deleted..... :(

Could see trouble over this, was expecting him to start against Sociedad. Not now.

Varun

Staff
Disappointed that he's retweeted that but not at all surprised he feels that way. But its something you talk to the manager about not fecking twitter.

I've said it for some time now, he wont be here long. he's just too good to be on the bench.

LARulz

Disappointing he's tweeted that. Would he have if Fergie was managing still? He should be playing more, coming on more often at least or starting more league games in a rotation system

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Surprised at him tbh. He is young and his time will no doubt come. Shame he feels that way.

He's 25, how much longer do you expect him to wait? Obviously tweeting isn't the right way to go about it, but he's really too old to be placated with the your time will come line.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
What if we were to loan him out to a fairly big club? RVP won't last forever whereas a Hernandez is entering his prime

Rossa

I'll be sad to see him go but if he wants first team football he may as well because he won't get it here. Rightly so too IMO.

Pretty much spot on. It's sad though, but I think that Ferguson was brilliant at keeping players happy and playing them just the right amount. Moyes will have to learn that, which I'm hopeful that he will.

Summit

He's 25, how much longer do you expect him to wait? Obviously tweeting isn't the right way to go about it, but he's really too old to be placated with the your time will come line.
Fair enough. Tbh, I thought he was younger. Don't know why.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
I'd make a point of not playing him midweek now, very unprofessional move from him, I expected much better.

Hopefully we can use him as a make weight for a big transfer in the summer.

RonaldoVII

He wouldn't start every week at any of the other top 4-6 clubs so should be happy with what he's getting or drop down a level.

Summit

The tweet? Him leaving? What else?
I don't see anyone being drama queens. People understand why he feels that way, but are just disappointed at the way he went about it.

NM

1 retweet and the drama queens on here are turning on him. Typical.

Also,

I'd make a point of not playing him midweek now, very unprofessional move from him, I expected much better.

Hopefully we can use him as a make weight for a big transfer in the summer.
:lol:

seriously?

coolredwine

lameredboots
The fact that it's a strong indicator that he's going to leave. Or, he could have retweeted it by mistake. Your usage of 'drama queens' is plain wrong.
Why? Because people are making a mountain out of molehill here? On the one hand there is Moyes who has finally been impressed by him, and yet people want to go with what an Arsenal rejects thinks. :houllier:

coolredwine

lameredboots
I don't see anyone being drama queens. People understand why he feels that way, but are just disappointed at the way he went about it.
This is where the word drama queen comes in. People are looking way too much into it. All his tweets have anyway been RTs. Please elaborate what he last said.

MoneyMay

Why? Because people are making a mountain out of molehill here? On the one hand there is Moyes who has finally been impressed by him, and yet people want to go with what an Arsenal rejects thinks. :houllier:

People aren't looking too much into his retweet, that's a fabrication. They're looking into the retweet because of what was said and how significant it is. That doesn't make them "drama queens" at all.

Summit

This is where the word drama queen comes in. People are looking way too much into it. All his tweets have anyway been RTs. Please elaborate what he last said.
Ok correct me if I'm wrong here, but retweeting something usually means that you agree with what has been said and you would like your followers to know this, no?

MoneyMay

Ok correct me if I'm wrong here, but retweeting something usually means that you agree with what has been said and you would like your followers to know this, no?

Retweeting something doesn't necessarily mean you endorse it, but retweeting what your friend says about you is completely different. It's a weird thing to do.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Maybe he's just looked at how Rooney handles business and figures 'may as well do as I like'? Not trying to drag up the summer again but if you look at it from the position of someone else in the squad it does seem to be that aggressive negotiation is what works if you want something.

SATA

I'm not the most intelligent person when it comes to computer or tweets in this case, so what does re-tweeting means? I don't understand the repercussions or what harm it will do to his chances to play in future simply because of what he said on tweeter? Unless i'm missing something, i would say you are all drama queens as well

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I'm not the most intelligent person when it comes to computer or tweets in this case, so what does re-tweeting means? I don't understand the repercussions or what harm it will do to his chances to play in future simply because of what he said on tweeter? Unless i'm missing something, i would say you are all drama queens as well
It's basically repeating what someone else said to the people who follow you. A whole lot of nothing.

coolredwine

lameredboots
People aren't looking too much into his retweet, that's a fabrication. They're looking into the retweet because of what was said and how significant it is. That doesn't make them "drama queens" at all.
It does when it is not from the player/club himself.

Yes. But if he wanted to leave, why would he take to twitter. To put his point across, he would turn to what Carlos Vela who plays in Spain said, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.