4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoePolish

Imagine him, Pogba and di Maria at Juventus next season? Could recall Tevez, maybe get Stevie Me as manager, get a full ensemble.
Maybe once you get a full set, it's like a computer game where you get a bonus 50% stamina when playing against United.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Amazing the traffic this thread gets. Shows how delusional the fanbase is that they put more blame on lingard, who doesn't play, than the actual manager.
Where did you see in this thread Lingard being blamed for our performance this season? Your post is delusional, the fans just want him to leave, not actually blaming him for our performances.

Crashoutcassius

Where did you see in this thread Lingard being blamed for our performance this season? Your post is delusional, the fans just want him to leave, not actually blaming him for our performances.
I see it everywhere... Lingard is the leak, needs to go, the dressing room is a mess, lingard has been identified as the culprit. Bla bla. Embarrassing hysterical nonsense which is just standard fare for most posters on this forum. You can only laugh I guess

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I see it everywhere... Lingard is the leak, needs to go, the dressing room is a mess, lingard has been identified as the culprit. Bla bla. Embarrassing hysterical nonsense which is just standard fare for most posters on this forum. You can only laugh I guess
Is he largely suspected as being the leak because of what Scholesy said? Other than that nothing is wrong with wanting a player to leave if you think it would improve the squad overall.

united for life

I hope his brother didn’t see the farewell Origi got!

it’s good Lingard is leaving, he just needs to go to a midtable team, play as a regular starter and enjoy his football - he did that at West Ham and was actually good

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Amazing the traffic this thread gets. Shows how delusional the fanbase is that they put more blame on lingard, who doesn't play, than the actual manager.
Which manager?

He's had a few.

Most of them have been sacked already.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Lingard is also already gone so I'm not sure what your point is
I don't know if you noticed, but Rangnick's thread is 450 pages long while this thread is 57 pages, I just don't understand why you are so mad at a few posters venting their frustrations about Lingard, I really don't get what you are so mad about.

Status
Not open for further replies.