4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldoVII

I thought he did alright. He ran around and looked interested. Was surprised he came off over Pogba and Bruno (although the latter has credit in the bank I guess).

edgecutter

Just feels like wasted mins with this guy. Surely there are some youth players that can also run around as well.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
No comments in his thread after that game is apt.

Just nothingness.
Some of his linkup play was really nice, particularly with Sancho in the first half an hour. Not to mention great movement for his scoring opportunity. Really nice first touch back heel to set up a chance for Ronaldo too.

ariel

I thought he played rather well. His movement was clever and he is always full of energy. Can't understand the stick he is recieving as he always gives everything on the pitch.. pity it it didn't work well. He definitely deserves to play. Insisting on not letting him leave in January makes no sense whatsoever

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I thought he played rather well. His movement was clever and he is always full of energy. Can't understand the stick he is recieving as he always gives everything on the pitch.. pity it it didn't work well. He definitely deserves to play. Insisting on not letting him leave in January makes no sense whatsoever
One of our brightest players for sure. He just gets stick because of who it is.

stubie

For Jesse it’s about getting those social media likes and building the brand!

And then I compare his football cv to someone like Denis Irwin!

soapythecat

Can’t wait to see who gives him the contract he’s after. I appreciate he’s not had many minutes recently but he’s a nothing player for us - hasn’t been for years.
Don’t think he gets in the Newcastle side currently, let alone West Ham.

Based Adnan

Nothing performance but it's hardly anything new. Waste of time giving this guy any gametime.

flappyjay

One of the few that actually knows a give and go in our squad. It was nice to see someone not shoot or go for low percentage passes at every turn.

Greck

I know it's been said but I'm always surprised to remember how good his movement is. Our other attackers spend the whole game running and never seeing much of the ball. Lingard on the other hand always seems to see the ball.

If only you could transplant that into our talented players.

lex talionis

Waste of time. Hannibal should have started. Lingard is still here presumably because we didn’t want him to help West Ham challenge us for fourth place.

Red_toad

He’s just a nothing player isn’t he? Some running, zero end product. You see midtable clubs full of these players
We’d be below West Ham if he’d joined them earlier this season and it’d be very likely they’d be playing in the champions league next season with him, so maybe not so much mid table….

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Nice pass to Sancho early on the game. He should have done better.

crossy1686

career ending
We’d be below West Ham if he’d joined them earlier this season and it’d be very likely they’d be playing in the champions league next season with him, so maybe not so much mid table….
He’s scored 2 goals and has 1 assist for United this season in 20 games. I feel comfortable enough saying he’s a nothing player.

EtH

:lol:

Red_toad

He’s scored 2 goals and has 1 assist for United this season in 20 games. I feel comfortable enough saying he’s a nothing player.
20 appearances, let’s stick to facts, they were not full games. I’d say he’d not be far off Bruno’s stats with the same amount of time on the pitch.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He was okay. Better than Sancho and Bruno.

The pass from Dalot which Lingard took a shot and saved by Krul (the shot just before Ronaldos seconds goal) - he could have just left it. There were 2 guys behind him and the defender was already out of the game covering him. I don't know how our players lack this general awareness. It's kind of basic .

Foxbatt

Agree with you. He has got his form back after he went to WestHam. Right now he brings more to the team than Pogba does. He was the best of the midfield lot yesterday and was surprised that he came off for Pogba but I guess Ralf cannot take Pogba off unless it is for Matic.

AndySmith1990

Yeah, sure.

And we'd have won the league if Rice had joined us.

Red_toad

Yeah, sure.

And we'd have won the league if Rice had joined us.
So you think he'd not have helped them gain an extra 3 points over the course of the season so far? He was very good when he played for them.

No idea why you brought Rice into it, nor why you think he'd have helped a team who struggle to score to get another 21 points this season, silly comment really.

Liverpool 4:0 Man Utd

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What's the point of even having him in the team? Is he mad at our club or something, considering that he doesn't run half as much as he used to, which was at least something he could offer even at his worst.

He is probably thanking the club for raising him and giving hin everything for more than 15 years or so and making him one of highest paid players in the world despite always being absolutely average player.

Sylar

Absolute waste of a sub
Should have left before and shouldnt play again for us

AshRK

I mean what's the point of him. Knowing this stupid club we would still have the contract on the table.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What's the point of even having him in the team? Is he mad at our club or something, considering that he doesn't run half as much as he used to, which was at least something he could offer even at his worst.

He is probably thanking the club for raising him and giving hin everything for more than 15 years or so and making him one of highest paid players in the world despite always being absolutely average player.
The guy barely plays tbh, I doubt he has much match fitness/sharpness. Either way, not a good look

Andrew Richmond

I think it is rather sad that Lingard has been made a scapegoat in many respects for our woes.

I hope where ever he ends up next season he goes well, proved in his loan spell at West Ham he can iffe4 something.

Arsenal 3:1 Man Utd

Based Adnan

With top 4 all but confirmed gone please for the love of God stop playing this guy and give his minutes to Hannibal and Garnacho. There's literally no point in bringing him on as he doesn't do anything and is leaving.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Why didn't we sell this cretin in the summer what a wasteman. Fecking hell Ole

AndySmith1990

There's literally nothing to play in the remaining games and this prancing tit will be gone soon, so hopefully that's the last we see of him at United

Status
Not open for further replies.