Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He’s the only in our squad with actual great off the ball movement.

Sylar

I dont hate him or anything. But I sigh everytime he comes on.

RedDevilQuebecois

Only Ralf knows. Ralf is just being a coward for giving minutes to these feckers who won’t be here next season.
This.

I honestly would have given many among the U23s their opportunity to show us something even though there is a FA Youth Cup final to play in 2 and a half weeks. We need the message to be very clear against all the feckers who may be tempted to try their shenanigans again under Ten Hag.

Kag

It’s good to know that this little twerp is feeding media pundits information about the dressing room.

Lingard sits first in the list of bastards we look forward to culling in the summer.

ti vu

Only Ralf knows. Ralf is just being a coward for giving minutes to these feckers who won’t be here next season.
At this point, I think perhaps during the winter window, after someone refuse to sanction his sale, that someone made a gentleman promise to include him in the team for the rest of the season as much as possible? Lingard was even given a vacation to clear his head after failed transfer away. It's like trying to stop a baby to cry.

That could have been Ralf or it could be someone else. Who knows?

RedDevilQuebecois

Why did ralf name drop him?
Scholes mentioned Lingard by name on DAZN (showing the Premier League Productions broadcast of the match).

I'm glad we have finally found out the rat although we already expected him to be. He leaks far more stuff than someone with a medically diagnosed case of anal incontinence does. If Scholes thinks that he can use this as means to criticize Rangnick, then it has backfired spectacularly by burning his source in the open.

GET FECKED!!!

Last edited:

Robbie Boy

Amazing how many vehemently defended this annoying prick for years on here. Was never anywhere near good enough to play for us, and was always extremely irritating.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He really hasnt done himself any favour has he? for all the talks about him being at the club since a very young age and a proper mancunian, ever since his loan spell to Westham he's always created this sort of narrative that the club is bad, mood is bad, club is unfair, etc. when it was clear that Ole loaned him to Westham because he was a deadweight even after giving him chances, which was his own fault because despite of his mental issue, if you play you are responsible to perform. And what should tell you more about his character is that even after Ole accepted him back, he's still talking bad about the club. Including this one where he uneccessarily talked to Scholes about bad dressing room. A local lad? who cares. He is a bad character.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He really hasnt done himself any favour has he? for all the talks about him being at the club since a very young age, a proper mancunian, ever since his loan spell to Westham he's always created this sort of narrative that the club is bad, mood is bad, club is unfair, etc. when it was clear that Ole loaned him to Westham because he was a deadweight after giving chances, which was his own fault because despite of his mental issue, if you play you are responsible to perform. And what should tell you more about his character is that even after Ole accepted him back, he's still talking bad about the club. A local lad? who cares. He is a bad character.
Utter whiny entitled little bitch with a victim complex, never his fault

tomaldinho1

This.

I honestly would have given many among the U23s their opportunity to show us something even though there is a FA Youth Cup final to play in 2 and a half weeks. We need the message to be very clear against all the feckers who may be tempted to try their shenanigans again under Ten Hag.
To be fair we were still kind of in the race for 4th. Now we’re not i expect we’ll see the kids.

RuudTom83

Whatever the state of the dressing room, its nothing a few beanz chants can't fix...in Jesse we trust!

Robbie Boy

Too many of our own fans have indulged utter shite like Lingard for years now. Honestly, for all the deluded 'toxic' fanbase comments, we actually have a very weak fanbase, who have blindly accepted abject mediocrity for 9-years now. Too many take this weird holier-than-thou stance that blindly backing shite managers and players, somehow make them better fans. Fact is, if that's you, you're absolutely part of the problem.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I'm disappointed that Hannibal and a couple of the others haven't really had a chance, but I reckon Rangnick is letting the first teamers dig their own graves. Ensure that there's no doubt in anybody's minds that we need a full rebuild. None of this 'maybe most of the players will be fine under a new manager', the board will know that the entire squad needs major surgery.

I already thought that was the case, and then Ralf pretty confirmed it in my eyes in his pre-game press conference when he said:

'One of the few good things is that it’s crystal clear, it’s not that difficult, you don’t even need glasses to analyse, to see where the problems are. So now it’s only about how do we solve them and for me it’s clear, it’s not enough to do some little minor amendments, some little issues here and there, some minor cosmetic things, no. This is in medicine you see an operation at the open heart, so there are more things to be changed then some little changes here and some minor things there, and this is the good thing, if this happens and everyone has to realise this has to happen and if people want to work together then it makes sense.'

Djemba-Djemba

Too many of our own fans have indulged utter shite like Lingard for years now. Honestly, for all the deluded 'toxic' fanbase comments, we actually have a very weak fanbase, who have blindly accepted abject mediocrity for 9-years now. Too many take this weird holier-than-thou stance that blindly backing shite managers and players, somehow make them better fans. Fact is, if that's you, you're absolutely part of the problem.
I swear to God I was agreeing with you that Lingard was playing shite, wasn't good enough, and should be sold on here in about 2018.

It's mental it's 2022 and this guy is still getting games for Utd. What a shambles.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This.

Robbie Boy

I swear to God I was agreeing with you that Lingard was playing shite, wasn't good enough, and should be sold on here in about 2018.

It's mental it's 2022 and this guy is still getting games for Utd. What a shambles.
Yup, it really has been going on for that long. Barring his weird purple patch under Jose, he's never been remotely good enough for us.

suheilsworld

I think he’s found a new agent for himself

Scholes: "I think he [Lingard] might suit him [in Ten Hag] and he might want to keep him. We'll see What happens. If that manager wants him then why wouldn't he stay?"

CloneMC16

I think his brother has a point. He deserved a send off far more than Cavani did. He's been here since he was a child. He may not have been an amazing player, but for the amount of time he has spent here, he should have been given a last appearance at OT.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He undermined the manager and leaked info about the dressing room (which indicates that he could well be one of the moles undermining managers for years) just last week.

Rangnick well within his rights not to let him on the pitch today. Tried to involve him and he got a slap in the face.

SmallCaine

I think his brother has a point. He deserved a send off far more than Cavani did. He's been here since he was a child. He may not have been an amazing player, but for the amount of time he has spent here, he should have been given a last appearance at OT.
Should have thought about this before he decided to leak everything to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.