4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshanks

I think lingard much like pogba and possibly even rashford are players who don't seem to learn from experience they have all come through as young players and shown talent, shown some ability to make a difference at the highest level. But they don't seem to have polished there game off, they keep making the same mistakes, the sort of mistakes that you would expect young inexperienced players to make. Constantly trying to show off.

TommiHelm

Wasn't Jesse 27/28 years old at West Ham? Needing a mentor at that point in your career kind of tells you all you need to know. Didn't seem to learn anything worth while either.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Wasn't Jesse 27/28 years old at West Ham? Needing a mentor at that point in your career kind of tells you all you need to know. Didn't seem to learn anything worth while either.
It's never too late to stop learning, and being in a new working environment can be daunting to anyone...

Robertd0803

Or when Lingard was down and having a terrible time in his personal life Noble was there for him? Who cares about Noble carrying someone of the pitch 3 years ago people just look to be angry at the wrong things
I just dont like Mark Noble. And the tweet above this post sums up Lingards social media games quite well.

united for life

I think lingard much like pogba and possibly even rashford are players who don't seem to learn from experience they have all come through as young players and shown talent, shown some ability to make a difference at the highest level. But they don't seem to have polished there game off, they keep making the same mistakes, the sort of mistakes that you would expect young inexperienced players to make. Constantly trying to show off.
this is so true. A player like Pogba, almost 30, acts as a youngster who needs mature players around him. Same for Lingard. Players their age/experience should start looking after players coming through the academy, they don’t.

TheLittleOne

@ AshRK
I dont think the meaning of his tweet has anything to do with any of these players. the important words are "sent off" like "see, thats how you should treat a player"... clearly salty and delusional of his own career at united. Like we owe him something. compliment to a player with an underhanded passive agressive message to support himself

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
@ AshRK
I dont think the meaning of his tweet has anything to do with any of these players. the important words are "sent off" like "see, thats how you should treat a player"... clearly salty and delusional of his own career at united. Like we owe him something. compliment to a player with an underhanded passive agressive message to support himself
Exactly.
It is all about him.
Nothing to do with MN or anyone else.

Soon, soooon he will become irelevant.
(He he already is, but still United player, soon as he pi***s off, nobody will care, it will be rude awakening for him.)

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
@ AshRK
That's how I read it too

prateik

Why do people care? just forget him and move on.. not worth the time.

AshRK

@ AshRK
I agree. Like G-nev said the guy is owed nothing. He has done very little for the club. Should have been sold last summer but we kept him

mu4c_20le

Really don't get the fuss with Noble. People act like he's the modern day Shearer, that he's this world class player who decided to stick with his boyhood club.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Really don't get the fuss with Noble. People act like he's the modern day Shearer, that he's this world class player who decided to stick with his boyhood club.
Innit, reason he never played for England.

crossy1686

career ending
Just shows how insecure Jesse is. All the players leaving United this summer and there’s no mention of them in a goodbye tweet but he’s still trying to pander to the West Ham fans because they’re positive about him on social media.

crossy1686

career ending
You lot really getting wound up by Lingard tweet about Noble ffs :lol:
I don’t think most are wound up, it’s more of Lingard showing he’s totally tone deaf to his social media presence. Really, he has no reason to tweet about Noble, he barely knows him, there’s a bunch of players at United who are leaving and he’s chosen to say nothing about them, yet he wants a send off from United, and the real reason he’s probably commented on the Noble thing is because he thought he was going to get that kind of send off also.

saivet

I don’t think most are wound up, it’s more of Lingard showing he’s totally tone deaf to his social media presence. Really, he has no reason to tweet about Noble, he barely knows him, there’s a bunch of players at United who are leaving and he’s chosen to say nothing about them, yet he wants a send off from United, and the real reason he’s probably commented on the Noble thing is because he thought he was going to get that kind of send off also.
You don't know the extent of their relationship and who knows what he's sent or said to United players privately. The season hasn't even finished yet, so plenty time to tweet or comment on insta for those guys if he really wants to. He hasn't even said anything himself about leaving which he almost certainly will at some point.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Lingard : "You took me under your wings"
Noble : "Who are you? SECURITY!!!!"

Red_toad

Or when Lingard was down and having a terrible time in his personal life Noble was there for him? Who cares about Noble carrying someone of the pitch 3 years ago people just look to be angry at the wrong things
Jesse was fine when he was at West Ham, his alleged personal issues happened whilst he was at United during the 2018/19 season.
United fans care that our team allowed him to remove Herrera from the pitch, you don’t pick up and move an injured opponent, it’s just not a done thing. Had Herrera removed Noble from the pitch it’d have kicked off big style.
Jesse’ been sucking up to West Ham all season and leaking things to the media and allowing his brother to post crap on twatter, things he should cease, as it’s very unprofessional.

Xanther

? He's just posted kind things about someone he felt really affected him in a positive way, and people are just laughing about it because of his age. Any chance people get to point and laugh, I guess.

It's not weird at all for someone to take you "under their wing" at any age. It's just life. He clearly felt something with Noble as do probably the entire West Ham squad and fans.

Yeah, and comparing against not saying anything about Mata/Matic isn't fair, really. (1) West Ham made a big Twitter post about it, (2) Jesse knows how much of a big deal this is to West Ham (3) Noble is a way bigger deal to West Ham and the PL than both of them are, despite not winning it (4) this is someone who he has special affinity for.

And it's likely he's said kind words to them both face to face? Considering he's at the same club and training facilities as them :houllier:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Surprised he didn't get all pissy that they didn't give him a similar send off.

GlasgowCeltic

Average player, if I was looking for reasons to praise him I’d struggle beyond “outlasted Nigel Reo Coker”

Crashoutcassius

Chimps have been trying to bully him out of the club for his whole career. Mad when people act like a 27 year old should have life figured out just because he is a footballer. You wouldn't expect it of some random lad on the street. Yet we expect it of someone in a far harder position than any of us will ever be in, in the public eye and vilified across social media every second of every day

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
? He's just posted kind things about someone he felt really affected him in a positive way,
It's the hidden message about the 'good send off'. He's clearly still pissed off about it.

Instead of just saying saying thanks for the help, enjoy retirement etc - he makes another snide comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.