Jesse Lingard | Seoul singer

jem

Thats a surpise. Rooney has always come across as a really funny guy IMO. With many of his tea mates anecdotes about him proving it. Heck even his boxing celebration after the Bardsley incident was proof....
Yeah that’s true - maybe here in Canada we didn’t have quite the same access, particularly as it was the nascent days of social media.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Subbed on for his debut...

Amazing reception.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Damn are Koreans this direct or is it just this guy?
:lol:

Was looking at what he'd done there so far earlier after seeing a link to another article about him.

3 sub appearances, 2 yellow cards, no goals or assists.

:lol:

Was looking at what he'd done there so far earlier after seeing a link to another article about him.

3 sub appearances, 2 yellow cards, no goals or assists.
Hardly surprising though, been without a club for a long time so will need to work up his fitness and hard to get goals and assists in just a few sub appearances.

Feels a bit harsh really.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Hardly surprising though, been without a club for a long time so will need to work up his fitness and hard to get goals and assists in just a few sub appearances.

Feels a bit harsh really.
Fair enough.

I suppose I thought he was being billed as a superstar for that league and as such would be expected to contribute in a big way from the off. Perhaps unrealistic given the lay off, and I don't even know how good the quality of football is out there. I also don't actually know if he is supposed to be a star for them on the pitch. Think he's paid very well compared to a lot of their players? Mind you, I believe he's valuable to them from a commerical perspective no matter how good or bad he is as the article I was reading was talking about people queueing up to get a shirt with his name on ahead of his debut the other week.

Fair enough.

I suppose I thought he was being billed as a superstar for that league and as such would be expected to contribute in a big way from the off. Perhaps unrealistic given the lay off, and I don't even know how good the quality of football is out there. I also don't actually know if he is supposed to be a star for them on the pitch. Think he's paid very well compared to a lot of their players? Mind you, I believe he's valuable to them from a commerical perspectictive no matter how good he is as the article I was reading was talking about people queueing up to get a shirt with his name on ahead of his debut the other week.
I’d personally be very surprised if he’s one of the best players in the league, so if they’re expecting a star I feel they are gonna be left underwhelmed.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He joined a team that constantly finished 7-9th. Defo reeks of him seeking a retirement home until Dong says he is not having it!

당신이 스타라고 해서 게으르다는 뜻은 아닙니다. 나는 그것을 가지고 있지 않습니다. 쾅, 고장났어!

Paul778

Unfortunately i think his career is pretty much at an end now. He just doesn't realise it yet.

George Graham has been famously quoted saying something like this in conversation with SAF: "If a player feels like they are doing you a favour by joining you, they will act like it in training and on the field"

Jesse feels like Seoul is beneath him and he can just phone in his performances. He's not going to get in any way close to his remaining potential with that attitude.

Knuckle down and leave everything on the field.. each and every game.

Stadjer

Looks like he's enjoying that Seoul food...
I mean.... i like Korean food too. :lol:

It is a bit sad. From a player whos main quality, and according to his fans deserved to stay a Manchester United player, was his 'running', 'off the ball movement' and being a 'defensive 10'. Now his coach basically is calling him lazy. Although it is a bit strange that Lingard is injured (?) yet his coach thinks of removing him?