Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

So glad he's gone. The less characters like that we have in the dressing room the better. He's not serious about football.

TsuWave

guy is not a United player. he's on tik tok having fun with his friends.

you people choose to go out of your way to download headaches and be mad at harmless stuff for no reason

Pintu

You know he took a salary cut to join Juve?
No he didn’t. Italy has an advantageous tax system for high profile footballers coming from abroad. Pogba will be taking home more money. The extra money he earns from his sponsors will also benefit from the flat tax system.

And even if he’d cut his wages it wouldn’t make moving to Juventus to play with Chiesa, Vlahovic, Di Maria, Bonucci… (in the Champions league) in any way comparable to contemplating offers from the MLS or Saudi Arabia…

Last edited:

AshRK

Always had issues with this manchild. People kept on defending him but he could never be trusted to become a consistently reliable footballer for a top side. He is a shit version of Pogba and that's bad.

Can't see him in the PL again. Never been good enough for where he thinks he should be, and he's by now well known to be a fool and a distraction.

Maybe, maybe Moyes will take him on a big pay cut but even he can see how he dropped off after the honeymoon period was over, and the dour old Scotsman won't like the idiot persona he plays. It's alright when you're only borrowing him.

My only hope is Rashford knuckles down now his mate isn't around.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Just goes to show how shit and out of reality our negotiation team was, and how much they overpaid our pretty much every player. Pogba and Ronaldo can't find anyone willing to pay their wages, let alone players like Lingard, Jones, Mata, (Cavani is still free too I think?) etc.

clarkydaz

i hope the club have closed the door on him, expect him to crawl back for club association in a few years time

JB7

You know he took a salary cut to join Juve?
Interesting, given he was out of contract with us and therefore was not being paid. So if he took a cut from that, is he paying Juventus then?

Pearl.Jam

Why is there even a thread on him still? he didn’t deserve one when he was actually our player considering how shit he was.

DJBillRemfry

Supports
West Ham United
The literal translation of the word Honda is paddy rice. Make of that what you will.

lex talionis

Douchey clown. Glad he’s gone.

But I have to wonder how much of a negative influence Pogba was on him.

krazyrobus

I have an irrational hatred for Tiktok nor cared all that much about Lingard but the reaction here is crazy. Who cares if he does a few dance videos...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have an irrational hatred for Tiktok nor cared all that much about Lingard but the reaction here is crazy. Who cares if he does a few dance videos...
I used to think like you, that Tiktok was just idiots dancing.
There's surprisingly more to it.

reddevilchennai

I never liked him as a United player when he started playing under Van Gaal. It took us 8 years to realize he is never a United material.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
What's the punchline here? That even Jesse Lingard can sit in an old Honda?
He's predicting his own future, the type of character this guy is I won't be surprised if he's bankrupted before he's 35 and has no money left to pay for his backup dancer's.

Hence he'll be driving a clapped out banger.

Also, imagine being a backup dancer for Lingard? :wenger:

dove

I never liked him as a United player when he started playing under Van Gaal. It took us 8 years to realize he is never a United material.
I don't think we ever realised he is crap, didn't we offer him a contract extension but he rejected it?

90 + 5min

I actually don’t care about what he does or not but there is a reason why he never became a good player. And he wasn’t the only one in our team with this nonsens. You either are football player or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.