Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I saw yesterday he’s weighing up moves from 3 PL clubs but also is considering a Saudi move too
Lingard is done and over in EPL. He may get greedy and decide to make millions in Saudi Arabia, or I think it's more likely he will feck off to MLS. If Miami wanted him, he would go there in a heartbeat, Miami party scene is too familiar to him to pass on it :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had wondered whether he's actually interested in trying to get another club, bearing in mind it's only 3 weeks to the first game.

He seems more focused with making stupid tiktok videos dressed like a clown, dancing like someone who thinks he's Bruno Mars.

darko

I don't think that Lingard is a gate draw so why would any MLS team pay him designated player type money? He's a virtual nobody.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He's MLS bound currently, unless West Ham yield to his wages demands.

Nero

Probably over estimated his earnings potential after his fat salary at United. Reality has put him in a predicament.

darko

Is Bernardeschi a gate draw?
In the Greater Toronto Area there are at least 500K people with Italian roots. When Italy has won major championships the street are flooded with Italian supporters. Plus, he is a three-time Serie A champion and a champion with Italy.

BuzzKillington

In the Greater Toronto Area there are at least 500K people with Italian roots. When Italy has won major championships the street are flooded with Italian supporters. Plus, he is a three-time Serie A champion and a champion with Italy.
Are Canadian Italians tuning into the Saudi league to watch Bernardeschi?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I thought Ornstein said he’s not going to the MLS?
He has for sure been in talks over there, he's waiting for an improved offer from West Ham before making a decision.

iHicksy

Hope all you idiots that don't have a clue about football shutup in the future about people like Jessie and how they should be given another chance. Look at the absolute dross that are in for him even on a free. It was the same with Pogba etc and it'll be the same with Maguire when he eventually fecks off.

Pintu

Hope all you idiots that don't have a clue about football shutup in the future about people like Jessie and how they should be given another chance. Look at the absolute dross that are in for him even on a free. It was the same with Pogba etc and it'll be the same with Maguire when he eventually fecks off.
Wow. How delusional can Pogba haters get!!

Last edited:

dove

Oh look who we got here, football expert :lol:

hobbers

If he ends up selling off his football career to earn blood money in the desert that would just about close the circle on any question of his character, or lack thereof.

crossy1686

career ending
If he ends up selling off his football career to earn blood money in the desert that would just about close the circle on any question of his character, or lack thereof.
As much as I agree, it would depend on the money offered, but then again, Ronaldo just turned down the kind of money that changes the lives of multiple generations

Red For Ever

I thought he had 3 big money offers to choose from and he was making a decision next week.
Tried to find that article, but not found it so far.

Imagine someone just trying to make something happen.

Most of United squad players are paid more than they would get elsewhere

DJBillRemfry

Supports
West Ham United
West Ham on a "free" has looked the logical outcome for months.

crossy1686

career ending
He is not our player anymore… and God i cant stand him.
Did we ever make him an offer during last season or the season before?

He's now missed most teams pre-season preparations. He's going to turn up somewhere and moonwalk into training after everyone else has got back from a tour and grafted their arse off.

hobbers

You just know Everton and West Ham have offered him good money, more than he's worth, and he's turned them down/kept them waiting to chase the China/Saudi/USA paycheck.

Never really interested in a football career, all about the brand.

crossy1686

career ending
I thought he had 3 big money offers to choose from and he was making a decision next week.

Mills talking about him overpricing himself here: https://talksport.com/football/1149172/jesse-lingard-transfer-man-utd-west-ham-danny-mills/

And Simon Jordan going for the jugular.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City

Very few clubs outside of the big six can afford to match Manchester United wages.Maybe West Ham can afford him.

edcunited1878

You just know Everton and West Ham have offered him good money, more than he's worth, and he's turned them down/kept them waiting to chase the China/Saudi/USA paycheck.

Never really interested in a football career, all about the brand.
He peaked after the 2018 WC, where he did play well. Since then and the FA Cup Final and Europa under Jose, he's never been the same for a variety of reasons. But he's had his strong purple patches and is done at top level. Still a very good career, but doesn't love it or respect it enough to graft for other teams, be a leader, and just embrace his role for the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.