Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbers

I think they’re 90% kids mate, so technically you’re right
The largest age demographic are teenagers, but I was reading some stats that said about 75% of tiktok users are over the age of 18. Not that age is any excuse for it.

Andy_Cole

My mate got a selfie with him a few weeks back at a 5 a side pitch in Manchester.

Surprised he’s not sorted himself out yet.

GoldanoGraham

I dont think he's trying looking for one either.
You would have thought he would be really trying hard to get himself something sorted but I haven’t seen anything about any interest apart from MLS - maybe Rooney will take him and he will probably be able to revive his JLingz brand out in the US too.

I dont think these videos are going to give the impression that he is busting a gut to get into shape for preseason.

Idxomer

He hasn't really played much football in the last 3 seasons and it's not like he had any long-term injuries either.

It's not surprising no club is dying to meet his demands.

mctrials23

Would love to know what his demands are. Hes a good footballer as much as we like to take the piss. I doubt he would/will find it hard to match his United wages somewhere as long as he isn't looking for a big signing on bonus.

crossy1686

career ending
Would love to know what his demands are. Hes a good footballer as much as we like to take the piss. I doubt he would/will find it hard to match his United wages somewhere as long as he isn't looking for a big signing on bonus.
I think he was on somewhere between £100k-£120k at United and he’s apparently demanding somewhere between £150k-£180k depending on the club now. Or that’s at least what the press and ex players are saying.

wolvored

Find it a bit mad he's not found a club yet.
I read somewhere he wants 180k a week. If true he will never play football again. He would have been snapped up by west ham or newcastle if he knocked the 80k off that.

90 + 5min

I think he was on somewhere between £100k-£120k at United and he’s apparently demanding somewhere between £150k-£180k depending on the club now. Or that’s at least what the press and ex players are saying.
Would be shocking numbers. Why would anyone pay him that? I would give him 20k-40k (take it or leave it offer) and that is only because of experience from big club. Nothing more. Just because our club give non deserved wages doesn’t mean that it is right.

crossy1686

career ending
I read somewhere he wants 180k a week. If true he will never play football again. He would have been snapped up by west ham or newcastle if he knocked the 80k off that.
I find it hilarious that he thinks a mid table club is willing to break their whole wage structure to sign on a bloke that hires backing dancers for Tik Tok videos and went a whole year without a goal or assist.

Kostov

You all are a bunch if Lingard haters, stop bullying the kid, he deserves 180k a week for his "great" attitude and mentality, never mind football, he was always garbage at it.

Superunknown

There needs to be some sort of case study into Jesse Lingard and his time as a footballer at United. He's a 29-year-old child who has somehow been at the club for 11 seasons. The way the club has handled his time here has been interesting. I don't particularly care where he ends up, but it also doesn't look like he's in a hurry either to sort his future out.

Status
Not open for further replies.