Jimmy Bullard

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Its was because Fulham wouldn’t give him a long term contract with the money he wanted. Hull would.

Remember, hes only spent the last 5 years of his career in the Premiership, so hes pretty wise to have got himself a good contract to finish his career on, especially with his injury record.
I see. Well, at the end of the day neither Fulham nor Hull are not any footballer's dream destination.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Good news for him. Jimmy Bullard is such a character. Yea, he's a character. Everybody loves Jimmy Bullard because he's such a character. He's a card... a character if you will.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
If he can stay fit between now and the end of the season i'd like to see him as the surprise inclusion in the England squad.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Bullard fearing the sack from Ipswich after suspension for 'drinking binge'

Ipswich have suspended Jimmy Bullard for two weeks after an alleged drinking binge.
Midfielder Bullard, 33, has been ordered to stay away while the club consider their options.
The inquiry could lead to Bullard’s contract being terminated, as happened at previous club Hull last August.

Top scorer Michael Chopra could also be in hot water after he and Bullard cut short a squad bonding session in London on Tuesday afternoon and headed to Newcastle, where they were seen in a nightclub during the early hours of Wednesday.

One fan even claimed on Twitter that he had seen Bullard in the club with his trousers round his ankles.

Angry boss Paul Jewell will comment after today’s home clash with Bristol City.

Daily Mail
It's a shame that so many (british & irish) players have a problem with alcohol.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It's a shame that so many (british & irish) players have a problem with alcohol.
I agree, in many cases they simply are not as professional as foreign players. And it used to be far, far worse than it is now.

The glut of foreign imports in the mid 90’s has helped British and Irish players in more ways than one

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It's amazing the way the perception of this guy suddenly changed. He was seen as a friendly bloke who was hard working and just loved playing the game, but then he became the alcoholic money grabber in a matter of no time.

Brophs

The One and Only
Has retired, apparently.

Vincent Pericard ‏@VDP_Pericard
"MK Dons midfielder Jimmy Bullard has retired from professional football due to persistent knee problem" Sad & unplanned news! @EWManagement

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Shame. I quite like Jimmy Bullard, seems a good laugh and teammate to have.

yaps

(287 Games - 15 Goals) Toxic Frogger
Has retired, apparently.

Vincent Pericard ‏@VDP_Pericard
"MK Dons midfielder Jimmy Bullard has retired from professional football due to persistent knee problem" Sad & unplanned news! @EWManagement
He's signed up as a coach to Holland FC, a non-league team around the corner from me. It's rather amusing.