Joao Felix | Signed for Atlético Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei Eusébio

Supports
Sport Lisboa e Benfica
So looks like what I said might be right as it is being reported Jordão and Neto will sign for benfica for 20M+.

The fans keep eating ice cream with there heads. The deal will be made for “120M” in reality will probably be a little under half of that.

It’s taking long to be confirmed so I wonder if another team got in the mix.
+1 title for sporting, congrats

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
So looks like what I said might be right as it is being reported Jordão and Neto will sign for benfica for 20M+.

The fans keep eating ice cream with there heads. The deal will be made for “120M” in reality will probably be a little under half of that.

It’s taking long to be confirmed so I wonder if another team got in the mix.
you mean like Woody suddenly ringing up and offering £500k? :lol:

bijitaq

Supports
S. L. Benfica
+1 title for sporting, congrats
So sad to spend days on end just trashing other club transfers when they can't even dream of their own club doing a similar sale. I would be worried about selling Bruno Fernandes, the poll of interested clubs seems to be shrinking by the day. And we all know they are desperate to sell.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
So sad to spend days on end just trashing other club transfers when they can't even dream of their own club doing a similar sale. I would be worried about selling Bruno Fernandes, the poll of interested clubs seems to be shrinking by the day. And we all know they are desperate to sell.
Not trashing these are actually things that are happening just check the reports :lol:

Also I would LOVE to keep Bruno he is the best player in the league. I rather sell Dost, battaglia, Acuna and other dead wood if it means we keep him for 1 more season.

Grande

How come there are so many Portuguese posters here who are among the most intelligent and mature when discussing United or general football, and suddenly all write line eight-year-olds when it’s a discussion about Bengica/Porto/Sporting?

bijitaq

Supports
S. L. Benfica
Not trashing these are actually things that are happening just check the reports :lol:

Also I would LOVE to keep Bruno he is the best player in the league. I rather sell Dost, battaglia, Acuna and other dead wood if it means we keep him for 1 more season.
Yeah, private whatsapp messages from who knows who are a real reliable source of information buddy. You aren't obsessed at all. Thats very healthy behaviour.

Also of course you would like to keep Fernandes as I would like to keep Felix. That's not the point. The banks won't lend you any more money, you're up to your necks in debt, some of it short term. You have to sell and those mediocre players you mentioned won't cut it.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yeah, private whatsapp messages from who knows who are a real reliable source of information buddy. You aren't obsessed at all. Thats very healthy behaviour.

Also of course you would like to keep Fernandes as I would like to keep Felix. That's not the point. The banks won't lend you any more money, you're up to your necks in debt, some of it short term. You have to sell and those mediocre players you mentioned won't cut it.
I was talking about the Neto And Jordao deals.

Acuna, Dost, battaglia along with dead wood could get us over 20M.

I agree we do need to sell.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
How come there are so many Portuguese posters here who are among the most intelligent and mature when discussing United or general football, and suddenly all write line eight-year-olds when it’s a discussion about Bengica/Porto/Sporting?
Because Portuguese football is really corrupt and polemic and also basically the only thing you can get Portuguese people worked up about.

Their president could steal the entire country's pension fund and move to the Bahamas and they'd be like "oh fiddlesticks, what a naughty man" and there'll be like 40 hippies protesting outside parliament, but if Porto allegedly arranged for someone to kick Bruno Fernandes' dog then it'll be "fodas caralho de sporra merda" and 10,000 ultras will go and set fire to the airport or something.

Bruno Marques

Supports
Vitória de Setúbal
Because its not the same emotional attachment. Emotional attachment and personal bias makes everyones IQ drop a bit.

ZLATAN9

This is the kind of signing that would excite the fans as you don't know what he is capable of in a match , But 100m for a prospect is crazy and just shows how crazy the Transfer market has gone.

Felix-105m
Maguire-80m
Diop-60m
AWB-60m

Of the looks of these players the fee should be half that.

Also while everyone one eles is paying through the roof for players look at Real Madrid.

Hazard-80m
Courtois-30m while Chelsea paid 70m for a replacement
And getting 60m for morata
And making Proffit on Ronaldo

where's the justice in that?

bijitaq

Supports
S. L. Benfica
Because Portuguese football is really corrupt and polemic and also basically the only thing you can get Portuguese people worked up about.

Their president could steal the entire country's pension fund and move to the Bahamas and they'd be like "oh fiddlesticks, what a naughty man" and there'll be like 40 hippies protesting outside parliament, but if Porto allegedly arranged for someone to kick Bruno Fernandes' dog then it'll be "fodas caralho de sporra merda" and 10,000 ultras will go and set fire to the airport or something.
This is 100% correct. :lol:

Grande

Because its not the same emotional attachment. Emotional attachment and personal bias makes everyones IQ drop a bit.

Thanks for the cultural info, sounds like some people’s relations to road taxes and gasoline prices in Norway :)

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Yea, it's quite unbearable.
But it's quite clear when it started, when those 2 new members showed up out of nowhere.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Apparently the deal has been officialized at 126M euros. Crazy fee.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So I guess neither us nor City were that interested in him after all

Who's surprised? I'm not

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I imagine benfica will starting making bids for atletico players now and money will change hands very seamlessly.

SportingCP96

Supports

Apparently in instalments?
There will be a lot of negotiations with benfica and atlético in the coming years. It won’t be so black and white. This had Mendes deal written all over as I have said before.

SportingCP96

Supports
I imagine benfica will starting making bids for atletico players now and money will change hands very seamlessly.
Exactly. Benfica isn’t getting 120M flat it was never happening that way. It is painted that was so Vieira can save face with the fans. There is more to this deal then Meets the eye I reckon.

SportingCP96

Supports
Yeah, 100%.
There are fans naive enough to believe they are getting the 120M flat. If Mendes is involved it is always dirty money and deals involved.

SportingCP96

Supports
For the kids sake I really hope he does well in Spain. It for sure is the better move then the EPL because he is not good enough for the EPL (ATM) but Spain is the good step up. Lots of pressure now so let’s see how he fairs.

Best of luck because Portugal need someone post Ronaldo.

shiranaiotoko

Overrated. 120mln could be spent on 2-3 players, but I guess they are ready for 3rd place in the league next season anyway. Real is going to get serious again, Barca is Barca, so only chances in EL for them or lucky draw in CL. No Griezmann, why would they spend so much on a single player, who is not going to give them any trophies and so many goals as French did...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
There are fans naive enough to believe they are getting the 120M flat. If Mendes is involved it is always dirty money and deals involved.
Yeah 126m is 40% of atleticos revenue! albeit they’ll get a shit tonne from Greizmann, so that will jump it up a bit.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Atletico’s next star striker. They will make a profit on him in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.