Joao Neves

AndOr Hererra

5”9’ is definitely not big for a midfielder. I’m not talking about just the height but his strength as well.

There’s nothing really wrong with it, he’s just 18.
He came out recently in a youtube video and said he was 6ft not 5’9.

Seemed quite annoyed at people think he was only 5’9 which was pretty funny

Gordon S

Here is Kobbie next to Maguire who is 194cm/ 6ft 4. Kobbie is absolutely fine for a cm

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
5”9’ is definitely not big for a midfielder. I’m not talking about just the height but his strength as well.

There’s nothing really wrong with it, he’s just 18.
He’s not 5’9 though.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Ah sorry, can see has already been pointed out.

Nori-

Haven't really seen him play much but going off Football Manager, he'll be a Balon D'or material in 2/3 years :lol:

Get the Cheque book out!

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
If you could choose, would you rather spend 80m on him or Bruno G.? Neves is 5 years younger and potentially has has a higher ceiling, but Bruno would be an instant help, EPL-proven and brings experience. Both seem to be available this summer.
Most people would pick Bruno G, but CAF Neves for sure because he is younger and has a higher ceiling to their eyes. No, Bruno G is not available in the summer.

aeh1991

Most people would pick Bruno G, but CAF Neves for sure because he is younger and has a higher ceiling to their eyes. No, Bruno G is not available in the summer.
I personally would rather take Bruno because we need instant improvement over long term solution on that position. And I think Bruno G.'s got a release clause + NUFC have money problems, so he should be available.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I personally would rather take Bruno because we need instant improvement over long term solution on that position. And I think Bruno G.'s got a release clause + NUFC have money problems, so he should be available.
Bruno G would be very much like a Rice signing, it makes littler sense for us to sign him for that much money. Our squad is going to look completely different next season due to the amount of players leaving on a free and potentially sales. Makes total sense for someone like Arsenal, but again - as I said last season, I'd focus on a striker if I were them.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
We’re in similar boat aren’t we?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Bruno G would be very much like a Rice signing, it makes littler sense for us to sign him for that much money. Our squad is going to look completely different next season due to the amount of players leaving on a free and potentially sales. Makes total sense for someone like Arsenal, but again - as I said last season, I'd focus on a striker if I were them.
We need a proper midfield before thinking about a striker. What’s the bloody point of signing a striker if we’re still going to end up overrun every game in midfield and get pinned back in our own half.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We need a proper midfield before thinking about a striker. What’s the bloody point of signing a striker if we’re still going to end up overrun every game in midfield and get pinned back in our own half.
I was referring to Arsenal. I am a fully paid up member of Neves fan club, he's my dream summer signing.