Joe Biden - All Things Impeachment

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ah shit, here we go again.

Impeachment inquiry begins Thursday with first witnesses appearing...

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Well, we've not found anything after 3 years of investigation, but having 'Biden' and 'impeachment' show up together in the media plays really well, so let's do it!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Needs to be suspended while an investigation is conducted
That's not fair, he is innocent until proven guilty. You can't take his livelihood away from him like that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
That's not fair, he is innocent until proven guilty. You can't take his livelihood away from him like that.
He could damage America's reputation and sponsors may pull out. Perhaps sending him on loan to Bolivia would be best

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m sure @Raoul will still be invested in his performances despite these heinous crimes

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Utter bullshit. Republicans simply trying to get revenge for Trump being called on being a criminal and treasonous cnut.

RedDevilQuebecois

Didn't Republican senators already say this is a waste of time?

Those in the House supporting this shit are utter incompetents for starters.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Didn't Republican senators already say this is a waste of time?

Those in the House supporting this shit are utter incompetents for starters.
Not all Republicans in the House support it either, it's a way for the crazies to agitate the base and raise $$$$, as it currently stands they don't have the votes for impeachment and it would take something pretty dramatic to change that

jasT1981

While Trump is an absolute gobsh1te, it did open the floodgates and now every time we have a sitting president, the opposing party will be involved in tit for tat impeachments or at least attempts to impeach the sitting president.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is going to be such an historic farce...

They can't even get this plane off the ground properly...

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I want Suedesi to post in this thread.

Ted Lasso

Who cares. American democracy died when Trump was elected and the voting Biden in was taking a giant shit into the casket before burying it.

And somehow both geriatric impeachment friendly twits are running for President again?

Wing Attack Plan R

Who cares. American democracy died when Trump was elected and the voting Biden in was taking a giant shit into the casket before burying it.

And somehow both geriatric impeachment friendly twits are running for President again?
That doesn’t make any sense. Democracy died because of… elections? And then voting out the fascistic idiot was taking a shit in a casket??
Odd take.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Getting the word "shitter" on the formal congressional record is worth her re-election alone.
I was gob smacked none of the right wingers on the committee didn't stumble around & clutch their pearls while falling backwards into their fainting couch.

RedDevilQuebecois

I was gob smacked none of the right wingers on the committee didn't stumble around & clutch their pearls while falling backwards into their fainting couch.
:lol:

I think those GOP politicians already had their share of coarse language in recent weeks with the McCarthy thing.