Joe Rogan

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
“TikTok has fried the brains of young girls to the point where they've stopped using contraceptions, resulting in a huge increase in unwanted pregnancies and abortions.”

That wasn’t tentative. That was a definitive statement of fact.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-66671765

I heard this on the radio the other day where a Scottish minister and a Doctor said that in their opinion Tik Tok was absolutely partially responsible for the large increase in unwanted pregnancies and subsequent abortions. A few countries have now said the same thing and drawn similar conclusions. Although definitely not entirely responsible, it's becoming evident that although it's impossible to determine how responsible Tik Tok actually is, it definitely has some part to play.

RedDevilQuebecois

Spotify have already shown their moral bankruptcy during the pandemic. Better avoid that shite at all costs.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So what's Spotify's angle here? Is Rogan that profitable to them?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So what's Spotify's angle here? Is Rogan that profitable to them?
My guess is that it will be released on Spotify first, the Rogen will release it on YouTube and other platforms and Spotify will have their branding all over it and maybe share revenues?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Rogan is also claiming that the covid vaccine causes autism in pregnant rats...

Andersonson

I know people who almost died of the AstraZeneca vaccines. Vaccines and medicine always comes with risks but the benefits outweighs the risk and the chances are very very low.

I know people who almost died of the AstraZeneca vaccines. Vaccines and medicine always comes with risks but the benefits outweighs the risk and the chances are very very low.
So do I. I know of a lot more people who actually did die from Covid though.