Joel Matip on a free?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Would people take him on a free? I remember everyone turning their noses up at James Milner on a free before he went to Liverpool. Given how screwed we are with FFP and no european football, would anyone want him at United?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
No, aside from anything else he's 33 in August

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's lost his pace, hasn't he? I thought the idea was to bin those who have no pace and pursue those who allow us to play a high line with aggressive pressing.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why not just sign Varane?

M Bison

Supports
York City
It’s a reasonable question and the responses up to now are stupid. It’s a no from me purely because he’s an ex-scouser.

Zaboot

Been let go because he is not good enough anymore.
Would remind me of Varane and Casemiro leaving Real Madrid. We need to move away from signing these type of players.

ForFuchsSake

A club that has been ravaged with injuries all season should definitely go and sign a 33-year-old permacrock. Makes perfect sense that…

kaku06

Vulgarian
Words fail me. This is collective violence on Caf members. I want justice. What the feck.

lysglimt

Scout
Would people take him on a free? I remember everyone turning their noses up at James Milner on a free before he went to Liverpool. Given how screwed we are with FFP and no european football, would anyone want him at United?
So - 33 years in August, Playing for Liverpool, Not even a great centreback - and has played 150 league matches in 8 seasons - 24 over the last 2 seasons. Surely you are joking ?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So our fans can be chanting YSB at one of our players? No way.

Jericho

Hand a new contract to Jonny Evans as well. Sorted.
We actually should do that. As 4th or 5th choice. We all know we'll hit an injury crisis and just be glad to have the numbers.

Red00012

We aren’t screwed with FFP but your views are proper screwed….

TheRedHearted

Hi Mr Ed Woodard hope you are well, you no longer work for the club. I know you must have forgot.