John Brooks

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What a scouse cnut

SER19

Madness. Check his bank account

As bad as ive seen

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
It's quite amazing how most teams might have a home advantage when it comes to refereeing, but somehow for us our biggest rival comes to OT and they get what you'd consider home refereeing.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just look at the amount of scouse timewasting this colossal bellend is allowing.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Trying to let the game flow isn't the same as ignoring blatant fouls. The standard of refs is so poor.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Brooks' refereeing today has been abysmal. Utterly abysmal.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Trying to let the game flow isn't the same as ignoring blatant fouls. The standard of refs is so poor.
It’s definitely not trying to let the game flow when he ignores a clear foul on Garnacho and then calls a soft one for Salah not 5 seconds later

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
The state of refereeing in this country is in the pits.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
We will concede from this

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Eh, it was essentially the Nani red card dynamic, weren't you guys saying it should have been a foul on Nani?

:wenger: :wenger: :wenger:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Watch him play on until they score

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
four minutes extra time and counting from a 15 minute half

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
What an utter Cnut. How do you get sent off for those two incidents. The first booking he actually agreed with Amad that the pool player was trying to take it from the wrong spot. Then fecking 5 mins added on time from 15 mins of play.

SER19

Investigation level performance. The McAllister - Maguire one was jawdropping. I can just keep going. then he pulls 4 minutes out of his arse after a 15 minute half. Remember his name, because he will haunt us for years with performances

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Investigation level performance. The McAllister - Maguire one was jawdropping. I can just keep going. then he pulls 4 minutes out of his arse after a 15 minute half. Remember his name, because he will haunt us for years with performances
There was a shirt pull on Amad in the second half. Staggering that he ignored it.

RK

Lets Liverpool move the free kick 10 yards further forward and kick it at Amad, books him for it, then moves the ball back anyway.

OldSchoolManc

This. He was on a Michael Oliver level

jem

One of the worst reffing performances I've seen - giving a foul on Maguire after he gets kicked, sending off Amad (ok it was ok according to the rules, but for feck's sake), playing for almost 2 minutes after Amad's goal, and numerous other missed fouls. Just ridiculous.

KjaAnd

MacAllister should have been sent off - maybe even twice. How on Earth did he get a free kick for kicking Maguire in the chest?

Strachan8

We aren't allowed to have 11 players against Liverpool for the entirety of a game this season despite not committing a bad tackle.

SER19

There was a shirt pull on Amad in the second half. Staggering that he ignored it.
The block when Diallo was going for a run off the ball? I wsho
One of the worst reffing performances I've seen - giving a foul on Maguire after he gets kicked, sending off Amad (ok it was ok according to the rules, but for feck's sake), playing for almost 2 minutes after Amad's goal, and numerous other missed fouls. Just ridiculous.
Amad scored after full time and he still found 4 minutes. Added to the list of genuine possible cheats rather than just bad official

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
The block when Diallo was going for a run off the ball? I wsho

Amad scored after full time and he still found 4 minutes. Added to the list of genuine possible cheats rather than just bad official
Yes that one. It was staggering.