John Terry Photoshopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

:lol::lol::lol:

Come on mods, surely this has to go in the classics?

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I smell a legendary thread......
Great thread.
great thread
:This Thread. All your work has been fantastic.
:
Thread of the year!

Shame i can't see Top's famous pic/gif. Please re-post!
This thread is great.
this has to end up in the classics
I agree mate!! But i want more more more!!!!!
Pretty much the best thread i've seen on this board.

Puts the majority of the shit in classics to shame.
Classic thread.
This thread rules.
Take a bow guys ..... best photoshop thread on the caf ever !!
Funniest Cafe thread for a long long time. Hats off to all contributors.

:devil:
Unbelievable thread ! I'm crying of laughter. :D
This is the best thread ever.

Trying to keep from screaming with laughter at work

TOTAL CLASS!!

RESPECT TO ALL.!!
This thread just keeps getting better and better.
1st time I looked at this thread

class
@ this thread.

Congrats to all who made the effort!
Best ever!
keep them coming what a thread what class.
best ever thread
FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!
This thread is now famous, I just "stubmle-upon"ed it...
This is the best thread. Cannot believe I've only just found it.

- that one in the car's brilliant.

My appreciation to Suresh for pointing me in the direction of this thread....

Very good work by all, funniest thing I've seen in a long time with a special mention in dispatches to Top....
Awesome thread. Im dying of laughter.
Every time I look at this thread there's been another 3-4000 views. That's a hell of a lot of hits.
Officially the best thread ever.
Jesus I haven't laughed so hard from any internet thread for a long time, classic stuff.
this thread keeps getting better
Best thread ever
Come on mods, surely this has to go in the classics?

By the the peoples demand, can this thread now go in to the classics?

A lot of work and effort put into photoshop and gif's, 122.000 views in a week, over 480 replies,
a hell of a lot of lol's

Mods you must keep this thread alive by declaring it a classic.

BahamaRed

Legend
Mods you must keep this thread alive by declaring it a classic.
As someone who's been around from thread 1 (well maybe thread 2 or 3) I must say that this thread deserves honorary status. The caf unfortunately wasn't around in May 99 so much of the real emotion of that time was lost.
This thread encompasses, I feel, all that we went through in that game. I for one still don't know how we got by those penalties. Terry's miss was one massive dollop of goodness from above and this thread, although we laugh at Terry, is more giving thanks for the unbelievable relief we all had when that dimensional rift clicked in, just in time. If I didn't know better I'd say that Picard was responsible once more, transporting off milliseconds before the parallel universe collapses and sending the space time continuum into disarray. The exterior forces were so strong that Terry had to miss. The energies of so many people wishing him to miss finally got through as substance. Pretty unique in this day and time.
So, that makes this thread historically valuable as living proof that mind over matter is possible via will and prayer.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
As someone who's been around from thread 1 (well maybe thread 2 or 3) I must say that this thread deserves honorary status. The caf unfortunately wasn't around in May 99 so much of the real emotion of that time was lost.
This thread encompasses, I feel, all that we went through in that game. I for one still don't know how we got by those penalties. Terry's miss was one massive dollop of goodness from above and this thread, although we laugh at Terry, is more giving thanks for the unbelievable relief we all had when that dimensional rift clicked in, just in time. If I didn't know better I'd say that Picard was responsible once more, transporting off milliseconds before the parallel universe collapses and sending the space time continuum into disarray. The exterior forces were so strong that Terry had to miss. The energies of so many people wishing him to miss finally got through as substance. Pretty unique in this day and time.
So, that makes this thread historically valuable as living proof that mind over matter is possible via will and prayer.

Very nice post Bahama, very true I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.