View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

tomaldinho1

Hate is too strong as I don’t know him but strongly dislike him as a player and have never thought that he’s good enough. Now we seem to be collecting those type of players
This is true. We used to applaud SAF for managing to win things with players who were ok but not very good mixed in with the great players. Now we just have loads of average pace, average physicality, average technically, average ability, average players.

Man Utd 2:1 Chelsea

Alemar

Solid cameo, although a short one. Still helped at last minute corner which was critically important

berbasloth4

Can yas imagine how Johnny is feeling. His family and himself sacrificed a lot for his success. Played with the biggest pros of all pros etc. Weirdly he was sold etc And this season gets the chance to return to the club he loves and cares about and sees that the attitudes have majorily changed. Be like winning the lottery and losing your ticket

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Can yas imagine how Johnny is feeling. His family and himself sacrificed a lot for his success. Played with the biggest pros of all pros etc. Weirdly he was sold etc And this season gets the chance to return to the club he loves and cares about and sees that the attitudes have majorily changed. Be like winning the lottery and losing your ticket
On the contrary, he probably can't believe his luck. He was heading for retirement, instead he gets paid to do very little at United.

Rossa

Would be interesting to hear what he thinks of the current crop compared to the one when he left the club, or indeed the one he was part of that actually won something - he has a very rare insight into different eras.

Man Utd 0:1 Bayern Munich

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
When we signed him I thought what the hell are we doing signing a 35 yr old has been who even relegated Leicester didn’t want. I thought he had no place at United and he wouldn’t get a game.
You know what? I was wrong. He is ace. He shows just how lacking most of our squad are, and I’ve actually done a 180 and feel sorry for Jonny. When you consider what he’s won, the teams he was part of and the players he played with he actually deserves to be playing out his twilight at a much better team than United currently are.

BorisManUtd

When we signed him I thought what the hell are we doing signing a 35 yr old has been who even relegated Leicester didn’t want. I thought he had no place at United and he wouldn’t get a game.
You know what? I was wrong. He is ace. He shows just how lacking most of our squad are, and I’ve actually done a 180 and feel sorry for Jonny. When you consider what he’s won, the teams he was part of and the players he played with he actually deserves to be playing out his twilight at a much better team than United currently are.
He chose to go back to United so kinda his fault

Alemar

Ok today. Which is a lot considering that most of the team was plain shit

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Exactly. He's one of the good ones.

Manny

Grammar Police
Him and Varane showed their experience. Calm, composed in what was a 90 minute onslaught.

flameinthesun

Gotta say, apart from his debut at arsenal when he got skinned every game he has been pretty much solid. In the context of everything might be our signing of the summer....which says a lot about the club.

Satissh12

His long passes have been good too, found Bruno in the Burnley game. Today, a couple of them to Antony were excellent

united for life

experience obvious today. He had a great game alongside varane. I actually think he’s been a good signing. Would play him ahead of lindelof anyday

Superunknown

Gotta say, apart from his debut at arsenal when he got skinned every game he has been pretty much solid. In the context of everything might be our signing of the summer....which says a lot about the club.
At the very, very least, he's our second best signing, depending on your feelings of Onana. Evans has come in and has been solid, which is just what he needs to be in that position.

Malone_Post

For a player of his age, at this stage of his career, to be putting in a performance like that is just incredible.

Someone

Something
Great game. He's the perfect back up. What else do we want? He came on a free, probably on low wages, and putting an excellent performance in Anfield. Arguably our best signing this summer as far as value is concerned.

Stadjer

For all the moaning when he was picked up on a free, Evans has been doing a good job for a free transfer player this year. It showed once or twice that he isnt the quickest anymore but he had a good game.

Winrar

I was extremely skeptical of this signing, but I have to hold my hands up and give credit where it's due. Immense performance in one of the toughest matches any team will face.

PoTMS

He was very good, I must say. Impressive performance for someone we got on a free last minute.

Aretak

For a player of his age, at this stage of his career, to be putting in a performance like that is just incredible.
I mean, he's "only" 35. Not THAT old by central defender standards. Thiago Silva is 39 and the only thing holding Chelsea's defence together. I'd imagine Evans has at least a couple more years left in him yet, used appropriately.

Bobski

Honestly, he should have pushed for a move once he got his confidence back at Leicester, could easily have been playing for a top club in recent years, always had the ability.

Oranges038

Honestly, he should have pushed for a move once he got his confidence back at Leicester, could easily have been playing for a top club in recent years, always had the ability.
City wanted him a few years ago...

Evans should never have been sold when he was.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He has done way better then whatever random £30m European centre back would probably have done for us.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I owe him a massive apology. Fair play to him on a near perfect defensive performance.