Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
We made Morris look like Drogba in the first half.

Jonny Evans made him look like Carlton Morris in the second half.

He was great.

edgecutter

Once again he steps up when needed. I'd keep him for another year and ship out Maguire

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Every time you think Maguire has had a renaissance, old Jonny comes around to show what a proper center back looks like.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Been watching some training videos the past week, he’s always smiling, has his arm around the shoulder of Hojlund laughing together. Comes on when needed to calm things down. Breath of fresh air to this squad

Danny

That was a great performance from Evans. Immediately felt more assured when he came on and he was brilliant.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm always of the opinion that he should be our first back up in the current squad (so, a starter in the current situation). Especially since we're only playing once a week now.

Kept it cool.

Someone

Something
Class act. Was brilliant and it felt like they could cross for another week and he'd get every cross.

Malone_Post

Outstanding performance.

That Leicester fan on here who said he was the better player out of him and Maguire during the summer we dropped £80 million on the latter was absolutely bang on.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We made Morris look like Drogba in the first half.

Jonny Evans made him look like Carlton Morris in the second half.

He was great.
He basically just stood there and tried to buy free kicks on the halfway line like Ashley Barnes. Unfortunately, Maguire is thick enough to buy it and lunge in every time, whereas Evans didn't bother.

DevTheRed

Jonny Evans is a red.

Surprised me when we signed him but he’s hardly put a foot wrong this season.. great left boot on him too.

Sylar

He basically just stood there and tried to buy free kicks on the halfway line like Ashley Barnes. Unfortunately, Maguire is thick enough to buy it and lunge in every time, whereas Evans didn't bother.
I noticed at times he would come out realise he can't win the ball and dropped off. He's very experienced but hasn't really let us down this season

KjaAnd

I still don’t know how we ended up with a semi-retired Jonny Evans as central part of our squad, but he has been immense. Didn’t put a foot wrong tonight.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Class performance from a class player. I was worried when he came back but I feel stupid thinking that now. He is a great option to have.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was quality, I'll be honest though, I think the other defenders should be embarrassed that he's been our best CB this season.

BorisManUtd

Really good. I feel he could retire this summer but wouldn't be against him staying for another year.

SAFMUTD

Morris was looking like prime Brazilian Ronaldo against Maguire. He totally nullified him, good game.

criticalanalysis

Was worried when he came on but did really well and made a lot of important clearances and interceptions.

Betson

Obviously not the future and is a stop gap for this season , but value for money wise he was a very good signing.

flameinthesun

Second best transfer decision we made in the summer after the decision to only put in a option to buy in the Amrabat deal rather than an obligation.

Superunknown

He's done everything we have asked and could have expected from him, if not more. He's quality.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Usually fit, steady, doesn't put a foot wrong. Calm, composed wins a lot of headers. Been out best CB this season.

BuzzKillington

Just makes me angry we let him go given the carousel of clowns we’ve had at centre half since. He’s been our best and most reliable CB when he’s played this season.

uwotm8

He was injury prone during the mainstay of his career here unfortunately.
If fully fit and consistently in the team; he would only be a tier below Rio, Vidic and Stam.

Has calmness and natural ability on the ball to top it off