Jordi Alba

tomaldinho1

This rumour seems to have gathered pace over the last couple of days, not getting much game time and apparently he is keen on the PL.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...manchester-united-transfer-news-alba-12882090

Given Enrique is departing at the end of the season and Matthieu has been poor, I wonder if he is just shopping around and hoping for an improved contract when a new coach comes in.

That aside, he is a very good player and I would have thought that he could be an excellent addition?

Bwuk

Whilst I would rather Mendy, I wouldn't say no to Alba. Wouldn't cost an outrageous price either I'd imagine.

izec

He wont move. Next season he will be an undisputed starter again. Will take a pay rise at Barca if offered one i guess.

prath92

Not really. I don't particularly want any of the defenders from this Barca team. I don't think they would particularly improve us (them joining United might improve Barcelona more than it would improve us )

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Nah he had his chance to join us when he left Valencia, he chose Barca so balls to him

I'd rather keep shaw or sign mendy

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
With all the antics, he would probably be the most hated player ever in the Prem :lol:

shield

Please no. He is not that good that we should feel the need to approach him even after he has snubbed us once.

Tarrou

I don't mind a bit of a cnut in the team but I gotta draw the line at Jordi Feckin Alba

Robertd0803

Him asking his buddies what life is like in England is hardly grounds for a transfer rumour now surely?? :lol::lol:

My best friend lives in Boston and out of curiosity I asked her what its like over there, doesn't mean I want to move to a different company and live there. :)

Anyway he can feck off having rejected us once already.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
He is (alongside Sandro and Alaba) the best left-back in the world. I don't want us to sell him and he won't go. Once Lucho is gone, we will go back to a more normal formation and Jordi will get regular game time again.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah all Mourhino full backs need to be at least 6'5 like Ashley Cole.
Ashley Cole was a very good defensive fullback, though. Not too shabby in the air, either. The original post was right - Alba really doesn't look like Mourinho's type of fullback.

TonyMarshall

Ashley Cole was a very good defensive fullback, though. Not too shabby in the air, either. The original post was right - Alba really doesn't look like Mourinho's type of fullback.
Marcelo was even more attacking than Alba.

Jose doesn't have a specific type of full back he will only play.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Isn't he injured every other days?

prath92

He is (alongside Sandro and Alaba) the best left-back in the world. I don't want us to sell him and he won't go. Once Lucho is gone, we will go back to a more normal formation and Jordi will get regular game time again.
There's a good chance he will adapt to the PL as well as Bravo did

Dong Fangzhuo

He is not as bad as Herrera in this regard tbh.
Might be my United bias talking but I think Alba is a bit more cynical and over the top. Not that I disagree about Herrera, his constant ref moaning and exaggerating fouls is annoying as feck.

Bojan11

Nah he had his chance to join us when he left Valencia, he chose Barca so balls to him
Can you blame him?

Join one of the greatest Barcelona teams or come to Old Trafford to play alongside Ashley Young.

Sanchez did the same not once but twice. Yet so many people on here want him.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Can you blame him?

Join one of the greatest Barcelona teams or come to Old Trafford to play alongside Ashley Young.

Sanchez did the same not once but twice. Yet so many people on here want him.
When was the second time Sanchez rejected us?