g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

José Mourinho | 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If so he's obviously got what he wanted. Them to give assurances of signing another.
I'm not sure about that. There's a week left of the window and we are presumably prioritising a centre back signing. We'll still lack a natural option on the right wing then and we'll have to hope Shaw manages to step up this season.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Seems he's changed his tune a bit
He seems a lot more reasonable/rational in that interview.

“I am confident I will get one,” Mourinho said in another sit down with a broadcaster. But I think two I am not going to get, which is not a drama. In every pre season it happens the same with every club which is the manager wants more, it’s our nature, you always want more for your team but then club decisions are different and normally you don’t get what you want which happened during all my career, so if I get one player until the end of the market that’s fine.”

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His latest comments have been positive. Think he's seen the negatively does far more harm than good.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He seems a lot more reasonable/rational in that interview.
It increases the likelihood of his previous comments simply resulting out of frustration rather than being the start of an exit strategy. With that being said, I don't believe he's gonna be here for the long haul.

RedDevil@84

:lol:

In all seriousness, is that photoshopped or why is he belting the ball with little kids in front of him?
It is difficult to gauge the distance between him and the kids from that angle. Besides he could hit very softly and ground the ball.

Minimalist

It is difficult to gauge the distance between him and the kids from that angle. Besides he could hit very softly and ground the ball.
Yeah I'm assuming the latter. Just looks a bit weird. :lol:

Looks like he's about to smack the little girl in the 8 jersey right in the schnoz.

Andersons Dietician

I mean apart from the lines on the pitch....

although I’ve seen that picture of him before so I’m 99.99% sure that is a photoshop job. Heck could you imagine the outrage if it wasn’t. “jose the monster that kills kids”

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
And our own fans who eat up all the negative press.
Mate I just read this from 2005 about Fergie:

A man with an immense appetite for life looks tired, his public utterances seemingly on a prickly loop. The awful nature of his press relations means he has few friends left in the media.
Its almost exactly what they're saying about Jose now.

With United its always the same story for the ABU media, always on the verge of collapse. Yet our fans are hoovering it up like a bunch of Henrys. :rolleyes:

If he kissed up to them like Klopp has he'd get an amazing press.

Aloysius's Back 3

Intelligence != knowledge. I'm expecting United fans to read a little more than just the latest negative headline.
Or it could be just we watch the football and realise its not going to win us the title but yes whatever - it's the damn headlines from newspapers we hardly ever read :rolleyes:

walkinhop

Managers should shut up about "getting one" or another. The whole media-clubs-fans triangle is so bloated with useless nonsense to tickle the obsession of the masses.

edgar allan

Just come out later with a big smile, a few positive comments and lots of encouragement and excitement for the new season. You know like every manager should.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
How much of a negative cnut do you have to be to park the bus in a friendly, against a bunch of kids?

SER19

In recent months we have had herrera, pereira, shaw, fellaini and mctominay all speak anout the support and belief mourinho has given them. So why is this not important to the people who will gladly slaughter him based on speculation? Selective interpretation at best, wilfull negativity and venom at worst

meamth

Have you read through this forum? 90% of posters are basically as negative as possible
When United lost against Liverpool the other day the meltdown was unreal. When we won today it seems...quiet.

Back to the cave to pounce on another loss eh?

SER19

When United lost against Liverpool the other day the meltdown was unreal. When we won today it seems...quiet.

Back to the cave to pounce on another loss eh?
There needs to be an uprising :lol: in the matchday thread today somebody was sayinf after 4 minutes how terrible we are :lol: another thread said that mourinho was ruining McKenna. Mourinho is getting called a cnut. One poster said they think relegation is more likely than a title. Theres nothing wrong with disagreements and opinions. The volume of just random moaning here is overwhelming you actually have to sift through it to find a post with a point

Status
Not open for further replies.