Jose after the Juventus game

IrishRedDevil

Loved it. Rub it up them.

If you think it’s something to moan and get offended about, get your Mum to tuck you into bed.

Sing you a song

Im quite happy of the win. Its a fluke but its still a win. I've got plenty of Juventini friends to taunt tomorrow morning which is a good thing.

However we're among United fans here and we can certainly admit that having the manager acting like a 5 year old is not nice.
What the hell is wrong with you ? Our manager has been slagged off by everyone all season the treatment he has received from the press in particular has been disrespectful at best and absolutely disgusting in most cases . Give the guy a break with 10 minutes to go the English press would have been gleefully planning stories demanding his head on a platter well now they have to look elsewhere for their spiteful headlines .
We won away at Juve he made 2 tactical substitutions and both paid off . It is a fantastic result and all some of you want to do is slag him off for showing his emotions . Would it have still been a fluke if rashford had put his clear cut chance away and we had won 3.1 ? . Go and support another club I’m sick to death of people looking to slag Jose off even when we win

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
What the hell is wrong with you ? Our manager has been slagged off by everyone all season the treatment he has received from the press in particular has been disrespectful at best and absolutely disgusting in most cases . Give the guy a break with 10 minutes to go the English press would have been gleefully planning stories demanding his head on a platter well now they have to look elsewhere for their spiteful headlines .
We won away at Juve he made 2 tactical substitutions and both paid off . It is a fantastic result and all some of you want to do is slag him off for showing his emotions . Would it have still been a fluke if Rashford had put his clear cut chance away and we had won 3.1 ? . Go and support another club I’m sick to death of people looking to slag Jose off even when we win
Dont even bother.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
You have some sort of issue with United, you constantly moan about us and downplay iconic players, fans favourites etc. Keane, Nevilles, Giggs... I've seen it all from you. I'm telling you now, you're supporting the wrong club. I've heard more objective scousers.
There are times I agree with players and others I don't and I speak my mind out. For example I think Scholes was the best AM of his era. That won't stop me from criticising his opinion every now and then. Same with Gaz whom I always applauded his attitude that turned a very average player into the best right back United had throughout SAF's reign. Different posts, different arguments, different reactions.

I didn't understand which country am I sticking exactly to.

crossy1686

career ending
Glad to see we're all (almost) in agreement that his wind up antics were a brilliant bit of gamesmanship today. I absolutely love that post match interview as well. This is what I want more of, will certainly endear him more.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I have to say Mourinho took it lightly after Juve fans insulted his famiglia. Zidane would headbutt the entire stadium and Cantona... you know the rest of the story. :lol:

Devil may care

You didn't tickle anything. It's just your standard non stop moaning.
No, I wasn't saying I tickled you, I was saying Jose's antics did, and as I said if you enjoyed it, cool.

So he’s supposed to behave like a robot and completely forget his history with Inter? Is that what United is all about, being an emotionless bag of shite that drags the club through mud, like David Moyes? I certainly know what type of manager I want at the helm of United anyway, and accept Jose is human and he’s going to get distracted by emotions. But most importantly, he’s a winner.
He's supposed to act with class, maturity and professionalism, all he had to do was go and celebrate with our players and congratulate them, instead he just put himself in the spotlight with classless taunting and crowd goading, the type of stuff that incites situations within the crowd, Fergie was abused all over the knot end, he didn't do stuff like that, Wenger had some of the vilest chants ever aimed at him, he didn't do stuff like that, it's just part and parcel of this guys unpleasent personality. .

devilish

We won away at Juve he made 2 tactical substitutions and both paid off . It is a fantastic result and all some of you want to do is slag him off for showing his emotions . Would it have still been a fluke if Rashford had put his clear cut chance away and we had won 3.1 ? . Go and support another club I’m sick to death of people looking to slag Jose off even when we win
What does that have to do with him acting like a 5 year old in Turin? You're also make it sound that its the media fault that United are currently 7th in the league and that most of Mou's signing had been failures so far.

simmee

SAF defended his team's corner. He took plenty of slack even from the owners without every say anything about it. That's because it was the right thing to do.

Mou defends himself and his mummy. He would throw any of his players under the bridge if it means shifting the heat from himself.
Throwing players under the bridge is what he does best. Fed up with it, but for me it's just water under the bus at this point.

Ibi Dreams

I enjoyed it. Jose has some previous with Juve after managing Inter and taking them to the treble - Juve fans obviously don't like that and I bet that they were extremely vocal about their displeasure at the result tonight. Given that I absolutely don't give a shit if Jose wants to play up a bit at their booing. It's fun for us and it creates a bit of animosity, which is always good for future games. I still respect the club and I believe that he does too. The same goes for the other way - I would still expect Juve fans to have respect for United and I think they'll look forward to our games in the future

Canagel

There are times I agree with players and others I don't and I speak my mind out. For example I think Scholes was the best AM of his era. That won't stop me from criticising his opinion every now and then. Same with Gaz whom I always applauded his attitude that turned a very average player into the best right back United had throughout SAF's reign. Different posts, different arguments, different reactions.

I didn't understand which country am I sticking exactly to.
I get what your saying but for me it's quite simple. Jose is known for these controversial moments. It's part of his character and he'll always polarize opinion.
So if he wants to do it by all means let him but I don't want to hear anything about manhunts . If you're going to give it you gotta be able to take it.

RedorDead21

I enjoyed it. Jose has some previous with Juve after managing Inter and taking them to the treble - Juve fans obviously don't like that and I bet that they were extremely vocal about their displeasure at the result tonight. Given that I absolutely don't give a shit if Jose wants to play up a bit at their booing. It's fun for us and it creates a bit of animosity, which is always good for future games. I still respect the club and I believe that he does too. The same goes for the other way - I would still expect Juve fans to have respect for United and I think they'll look forward to our games in the future
Which you know will come again later in this competition thanks to Mou......thats how football works out strangely. Fun times :)

Sing you a song

What does that have to do with him acting like a 5 year old in Turin? You're also make it sound that its the media fault that United are currently 7th in the league and that most of Mou's signing had been failures so far.
For gods sake try and look at a positive just for once you might even enjoy it !
Wer taliking about a great win away at Juve not our transfer dealings , save that for another day

Ban

Nice to see United fans enjoying a win.

Oh wait.

devilish

I get what your saying but for me it's quite simple. Jose is known for these controversial moments. It's part of his character and he'll always polarize opinion.
So if he wants to do it by all means let him but he can't come out and ask to be respected or treated with class by others. If you're going to give it you gotta be able to take it.
What many posters don't understand is some people were raised to be critical even towards things that they like. For example I love my country dearly but I wouldn't shy criticising it harshly especially on environmental issues. That doesn't mean I hate it. As said, different posts, different arguments, different reactions.

Returning to your post, I hear you. However I think that that part of character is a serious flaw in him. Being thin skinned makes him more vulnerable to criticism as those who criticises him, maybe to attract attention to their media outlets, would know that sooner or later they will hit a nerve and cause a reaction. Its pretty much what happens to Trump whose every step get magnified all the way.

GM K

well each for his own. Mou shouldn't moan when people don't treat him with the same respect they show to Wenger whenever he's passing from a bad patch.
The problem with your position on this is that you don't seem to understand the context. When you are a Nerazurri, Juve is your fiercest rival. The rivalry between the two teams is incredibly intense and has been so for many years especially after the calciopoli. Jose is perhaps the most distinct symbol of that rivalry in the modern era considering his time and achievements in Italy. That's why the Juventus fans gave him hell last night. And not only did they relentlessly mock and abuse him, they extended it to Inter. Maybe ideally, Jose should have ignored them but trust me, it would have been the toughest thing for him to do.

devilish

Nice to see United fans enjoying a win.

Oh wait.
I assure you, Im thrilled with the result. I'm living in a country were 50% are Serie A fans while 50% are EPL fans. The rivalry between the two sides is quite high and I can't wait to meet my Juventus friends to taunt them especially after enduring the misery of losing at OT.

However as said, this thread is about Jose's reaction after the Juventus game.

Ban

I assure you, Im thrilled with the result. I'm living in a country were 50% are Serie A fans while 50% are EPL fans. The rivalry between the two sides is quite high and I can't wait to meet my Juventus friends to taunt them especially after enduring the misery of losing at OT.

However as said, this thread is about Jose's reaction after the Juventus game.
Yeah but you needed to bring up us being 7th and his signings supposedly all being failures to prove your point.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
How can any football fan not love this? :lol:

What a character he is, biggest troll in football.

devilish

The problem with your position on this is that you don't seem to understand the context. When you are a Nerazurri, Juve is your fiercest rival. The rivalry between the two teams is incredibly intense and has been so for many years especially after the calciopoli. Jose is perhaps the most distinct symbol of that rivalry in the modern era considering his time and achievements in Italy. That's why the Juventus fans gave him hell last night. And not only did they relentlessly mock and abuse him, they extended it to Inter. Maybe ideally, Jose should have ignored them but trust me, it would have been the toughest thing for him to do.
I've been watching the Serie A since I was a kid. I speak Italian fluently and I know exactly what's the situation is. As said, calciopoli is a can of worms of epic proportions which, as time go by, is revealing to be more of a scam lead to undermine Juve then anything else.

Do you know what's the funny thing in all of this? IE that Juventus are more to us then Inter are. They are a proper club, who live within their means and try to do things right. Inter on the other hand are (or were at least during Moratti era) the plastic FM club who try to buy success and tend to blame everyone when they fail to succeed. FFS their history is deeply rooted in transfer muppetry. Just check why they broke with AC Milan in the first place.

devilish

Yeah but you needed to bring up us being 7th and his signings supposedly all being failures to prove your point.
I was responding to a post which tried to portray Mou as a victim to the mean ugly media.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think it was entertaining, but I wouldn't want my manager doing that. The thing is, you know you'll get moments like these every once in a while with Jose; it's part of the package and it's entertaining for neutrals and some United fans.

devilish

Good. It was a perfect opportunity to say those things for the 100th time I reckon.
I was only debating feelings with facts. Mou is getting the slack because he deserves it.

Also its ironic that people criticise me for not being respectful enough to the class of 92 and still get slagged off when I agree with them (ie Scholes). I think Scholes nailed it far more then I did

‘This is everywhere he goes. You need to win with a bit of class,’ Scholes said on BT Sport. ‘Shake the managers hand, go over and clap your fans. I don’t think there’s any need for it but that’s the way he is.’

Ban

I was only debating feelings with facts. Mou is getting the slack because he deserves it.

Also its ironic that people criticise me for not being loyal to the class of 92 especially when I agree with them (ie Scholes) and still get slagged because of it.
Maybe it has something with you shitting on practically every player, past or present, constantly. ;)
Not always of course, but very very often.

As for Jose deserving it. You reckon he deserves all the abuse he gets?
He's really that bad?
Does he deserve FA appealing against the decision of him not being quilty of ruining the kids and families with few words in Portuguese?

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
So fecking glad he did this. Had to endure two drunken, loud mouthed Juve fans at OT 2 weeks ago who the stewards refused to throw out despite them causing scuffles with everybody around them.

Honestly don't know how anyone can be a Manchester United supporter and not love what Jose did either.

sp_107

Pretty sure he had a few digs at Van Gaal for not showing enough passion and just sitting with his notepad. I have to admit i'm tired of these guys now. Moaning for the sake of moaning when in a position of influence is terrible and he should reflect on that. He don't have to be a positive puppet but there is a limit and in my view he has fallen in love with criticising the club. It's like he shut his mouth too much throughout his career, and now he projects all of his suppressed frustration onto us fans and whoever is the manager.

That's the problem with our club ..unlike other clubs ex players our own guys see things in magnifying glass and criticize managers/players bit above normal levels

Jose had a point and I could understand his actions though it's not required but he shouldn't be criticised for that