Jose after the Juventus game

204Red

Juve should stick to what they are best at... fixing matches and cheating

JK-27

Loved it, proper feck you. Let's hope we see the same after the City game! Go on Jose!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Don't care. Can't say these weird antics get me excited. On the other hand, and more importantly, we played well and got a terrific result which is what matters.

Web of Bissaka

Prefer if he did not, but then again Mou was being given "terrible taunts, offensive chants" by Juve fans in this game and iirc even the previous game, so I don't mind him getting back on them with this one.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Im sure you will taunt the Juventus fans about the loss around 95% of the time and the remaining 5% are spent getting all pally about José being a shitbag. Surely that seems logical from your posts in this thread innit
that's probably it

devilish

That was excellent! :lol: That laugh was beautiful. It's nice to see him like this instead of being down in the dumps.

Yeah, it's him vs them rather than them vs us.

Also, I don't get why everyone is giving @devilish a hard time. I'm on neither side in regards to José's celebration as i don't really care, but I don't see anything wrong with his opinion.
thanks mate.

I feel a bit shocked myself especially with those who attacked me personally. After all, I am only agreeing with what Scholes said. I don't recall insulting anyone personally in this thread or in many many years in here.

worldinmotion66

I thought it was shockingly disrespectful from a manager that has complained publicly of other managers showing disrespect.

I can see why he may have done it given all the pressure he's feeling and the stick he got all game, but there are better ways to release tension.

He' got no class.

SER19

thanks mate.

I feel a bit shocked myself especially with those who attacked me personally. After all, I am only agreeing with what Scholes said. I don't recall insulting anyone personally in this thread or in many many years in here.
To be fair the post where you said bonucci should have smashed him is one of the worst things ive ever read. None of the post made sense and you managed to fit in many hypocrisies and contradictions. It was just a truly shocking post

devilish

To be fair the post where you said bonucci should have smashed him is one of the worst things ive ever read. None of the post made sense and you managed to fit in many hypocrisies and contradictions. It was just a truly shocking post
I pretty much agreed with Scholes about Mou's lack of class. The only hypocrisy i can think of is Mou acting that way especially since he criticised a juventus legend (Conte)for celebrating a thrashing against us a year ago.

Also there's no reason to attack posters personally as some did.

Regarding the bonucci thing would you be shocked if someone disrespected us at OT the way he did with the juventini and lets say keane floored him for it? I much doubt it. Most would be thrilled about how the captain had defended our corner

Last edited:

Moonred

That’s as much disrespect as a player cupping his ears after scoring a goal following abuse. Absolutely no one should care about this beyond a casual discussion about Jose being Jose.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
fecking hell, people talking about class and all that bs.

Fans gave him shit for 2 games and according to Jose they even abused his family, why shouldn't he react? It's like fans can do whatever they want to but players, managers should just take the abuse :lol:

Listar

There's no reason to attack posters personall ly as some did.

Also would you be shocked if someone disrespected us at OT the way he did with the juventini and lets say Keane floored him for it? I much doubt it. Most would be thrilled about how the captain had defended our corner
I would be shocked if we as fans are offended when an opposition manager dishes back some banter after what we thrown at him the whole match. I would be more incline to look at my team that has allowed that to happen and swallow it. You don’t want to be on the end of a banter? don’t lose.

devilish

I would be shocked if we as fans are offended when an opposition manager dishes back some banter after what we thrown at him the whole match. I would be more incline to look at my team that has allowed that to happen and swallow it. You don’t want to be on the end of a banter? don’t lose.
I honestly don't like it. It shows lack of class from someone who should and is paid to act better then that. Now i dont think that opinion warrants the personal abuse i got in here. Oh well

May i remind you how Mou acted when Conte rightly celebrated his victory against us. It seems that he expects others to act classy when he loses only for him to act as a cnut when he wins

devilish

That’s as much disrespect as a player cupping his ears after scoring a goal following abuse. Absolutely no one should care about this beyond a casual discussion about Jose being Jose.
You are comparing a 20 year old something to a 50 year old man whose been in football since forever and should know better

Moonred

You are comparing a 20 year old something to a 50 year old man whose been in football since forever and should know better
Jose is childish that’s not debatable. It isn’t a big deal anymore for me and I don’t get why people get surprised about the silly stuff when that’s exactly what people slag him for. If we wanted to be a modicum of all things proper, shouldn’t have gotten him. I totally understand if that’s what you always wanted, and it’s fair enough.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Why? Only 20 year old players do the cup celebrations?

He didn't even abuse their fans, he just made a gesture saying he can't ear anything. Weird thing to criticize him when Juve fans were nothing but cnuts to him in 2 games.

SER19

I pretty much agreed with Scholes about Mou's lack of class. The only hypocrisy i can think of is Mou acting that way especially since he criticised a Juventus legend (Conte)for celebrating a thrashing against us a year ago.

Also there's no reason to attack posters personally as some did.

Regarding the bonucci thing would you be shocked if someone disrespected us at OT the way he did with the juventini and lets say Keane floored him for it? I much doubt it. Most would be thrilled about how the captain had defended our corner
Your post was a shocker. A disaster. You say hes wrong for not showing respect to a great club. In the same breath you are disrespecting our club by saying he should be floored. You are suggesting the great club 'should' have a player floor an opposing manager. The player who is so disrespected left this great club for more money then came back to be abused by his own fans. The same fans shouted filth at an opposing manager for 2 games (i dont mind that its what fans do) and he responded with a little ear cupping gesture that had you in hysterics about respect and flooring the manager. You need to calm down.

Also most would be thrilled with keane defending his corner but not mourinho defending his? Double standard for mourinho as usual

Again, the worst post ive read in a long time.

Kidders

What's the big deal, he gave the Juve fans the 'I can't hear you', so what ? People talk about a lack of respect, or lack of class, but this is José, the same man we loathed for his antics when he was managing elsewhere, we did'nt hire a monk, we hired a self-proclaimed 'Special One'.

devilish

Your post was a shocker. A disaster. You say hes wrong for not showing respect to a great club. In the same breath you are disrespecting our club by saying he should be floored. You are suggesting the great cl
ub 'should' have a player floor an opposing manager. The player who is so disrespected left this great club for more money then came back to be abused by his own fans. The same fans shouted filth at an opposing manager for 2 games (i dont mind that its what fans do) and he responded with a little ear cupping gesture that had you in hysterics about respect and flooring the manager. You need to calm down.

Also most would be thrilled with Keane defending his corner but not Mourinho defending his? Double standard for Mourinho as usual

Again, the worst post ive read in a long time.
I am not disrespecting the club but Mourinho. God forbid that such thin skinned mercenary with his shit attitude and his shittier tactics is the embodiment of the club or its values

Maybe my post went OTT but i wish someone puts this cnut back in his box. His arrogance, his double standards, his silly antics towards players, fans and the ceo and his constant lack of class is quite glaring and there is so little to justify it these days

Last edited:

devilish

Why? Only 20 year old players do the cup celebrations?

He didn't even abuse their fans, he just made a gesture saying he can't ear anything. Weird thing to criticize him when Juve fans were nothing but cnuts to him in 2 games.
It was abuse. Even Scholes saw through that. I think he should focus more on actually winning stuff rather these silly antics. That's how great managers at top clubs answer to critics. After all we are 7th place and we just got bailed put Moyes men (squad inheritance indeed). That's certainly not juve fans fault

John Blund

I love it. Mourinho with no passion is just another average manager. With passion, he fires ut his players, the opponents' fans, the FA, UEFA, you name it.

devilish

Jose is childish that’s not debatable. It isn’t a big deal anymore for me and I don’t get why people get surprised about the silly stuff when that’s exactly what people slag him for. If we wanted to be a modicum of all things proper, shouldn’t have gotten him. I totally understand if that’s what you always wanted, and it’s fair enough.
I agree

Marcus

I am not disrespecting the club but Mourinho. God forbid that such thin skinned mercenary with his shit attitude and his shittier tactics is the embodiment of the club or its values

Maybe my post went OTT but i wish someone puts this cnut back in his box. His arrogance, his double standards and his constant lack of class is quite glaring and there is so little to justify it these days
Seriously, unless you support Juve as well, I don't see the point of your post. All the negative traits you have mentioned are applicable at some time or the other to some of the more competitive managers these past few seasons. Conte, Klopp, Pep. Why are you singling out Mou especially as he has seen the club through a very famous victory?

NK86

Makes him look like a right bell. As it would Guardiola, or Klopp, or Benitez. Or whoever, really.

I’m not getting into a game of class (all managers act like idiots, at times) but he could have left it alone and walked over to the away support for a round of applause instead. Less dramatic and daft.
Meh. As long as we win and improve our style of play, who cares!

Bruno Marques

Supports
Vitória de Setúbal
To be fair, you represent the club values way better with your "floor" mourinho.